Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, sorry guys, I didn't realize we'd started. I'll see about getting caught up.

Reactions: Stein
Great posts everyone!

Moved into a new apartment over the weekend and will be without home internet until Wednesday. Otherwise I'm going to start working on a Chuck post to try and tie everyone together in some way that may be connected lol.

Got an interested person PMing me wanting to get into the Vigilance Universe. Since Blood and Justice is closing down I was wondering if you guys would consider having another player join our group since we've lost Vong. If so is there any role in particular we want filled at all?

*waves hand* That'd be me. I'm an old face around here, only recently back from the grave.

Don't judge me by my horrendous old posts. I swear that my writing's improved.

... Kinda.

Maybe.

Guyz, guyz, guyz. I am GAGGING on the eleganza in these posts! #slay

I've also noticed that I'm like the only one who giving the "Love" rating to you guys and I realize it's because I think the heart is more aesthetically pleasing than the thumbs up....so really what I'm saying is, it's because I'm THAT gay....O.o

Got an interested person PMing me wanting to get into the Vigilance Universe. Since Blood and Justice is closing down I was wondering if you guys would consider having another player join our group since we've lost Vong. If so is there any role in particular we want filled at all?
I don't like new people. I hate them. He probably smells funny and thinks that Vanilla Ice is just "waiting to drop his new mixtape on all y'all" or that that gay people "are people too". Yeah, one of those guys. I don't like 'im.

*waves hand* That'd be me. I'm an old face around here, only recently back from the grave.

Don't judge me by my horrendous old posts. I swear that my writing's improved.

... Kinda.

Maybe.
Oh shit, he's here.

Hey. Wassup? I guess my only question is:

tumblr_m9wtd9ls1q1rnvwt1.gif

1380112246418916512.GIF

Also, Stein. Wouldn't it be more gay to like Thumbs up over a heart? Or am I just filthy minded.

• Love
Oh yeah. We're gonna give it a love rating instead of a sassy comeback.

Is this because we promised Canada no Gifwars?

tumblr_n1odjovOeh1t62yr3o1_400.gif

Oh, not at all. I'm just at work, so I gots work shit to do. Besides, the heart is my subtle way of shading you. ~XOXO Gossip Girl

It's weird actually, I haven't been getting notifications consistently since before the update. Like, it didn't tell me when Yoshi posted, I only Or when Wraith posted in here. But it told me when you posted, Hilly.

Oh and can we get XC to play a male hype?

I'd love to play a male Hype.

Good bitch or bad bitch? Well, that's not for me to decide, but he sure ain't gonna be a bitch.

Good Gods we need another male. I was seriously considering turning Roanna's sexuality without her consent... which still may be a thing even-still... o.o

• Love
Any character archetypes ya'll looking to have?

Good Gods we need another male. I was seriously considering turning Roanna's sexuality without her consent... which still may be a thing even-still... o.o
All the Mavericks sleep with each other. It's a thing, it's now canon.

#IamGod
#Notakebacks
Any character archetypes ya'll looking to have?
Nothing comes to mind, is there any you're particularly fond of?

I love writing Knights in Sour Armour. Will I be writing someone inexperienced in this superhero thing or someone who's been around for a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.