Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not black enough to drop a mixtape.

Though, that sheet is straight fire.

I should prolly upload the backstory for Thomas. Did you see his updated powerset, btw?

Yeah I did! I'm lovin this Thomas. I love how much you cleaned it up. It's pretty interesting and I'm excited to see how you flesh him out.

Though I gotta ask, why'd you go with tendril wings? Doesn't that kind of null the Angel motif?

Less on the nose, really.

Edit: There's really a whole button of reasons why I decided to go with energy wings over organic wings. The reason I decided to go with tendrils instead of ordinary wing is because I think it feels more natural to use six wings to make constructs over two, and going full seraph would be too spectacular.

Also, because it's closer to the original concept I had planned for Thomas back when I first created him in 2011, god, that's a long-ass time. Where he would end up becoming a green lantern, which I do recall there being one iteration of us actually seeing coming to fruition.

And ,last but not least; I think it's a little more ambigious if he just has six tendrils on his wings over actual wings. That it's not so clear to him that he's an actual angel.

Spoilers.

Last edited:
Less on the nose, really.

Edit: There's really a whole button of reasons why I decided to go with energy wings over organic wings. The reason I decided to go with tendrils instead of ordinary wing is because I think it feels more natural to use six wings to make constructs over two, and going full seraph would be too spectacular.

Also, because it's closer to the original concept I had planned for Thomas back when I first created him in 2011, god, that's a long-ass time. Where he would end up becoming a green lantern, which I do recall there being one iteration of us actually seeing coming to fruition.

And ,last but not least; I think it's a little more ambigious if he just has six tendrils on his wings over actual wings. That it's not so clear to him that he's an actual angel.

Spoilers.
Ohhh, so you want him to not be aware of the connection as long as possible. I can see an argument for that.

And yeah, of course you went with energy wings over organic, I fully support that lol.

Yeah, he has no clue he's a mystical being of heavenly proportions.

So...

thumbtwiddling.gif

My fault. Just gimme a bit more time. Post will be done today likely

Actually my fault, I've been rather hectic and unable to give Stein the feedback he's been asking for.

Actually, my fault. I haven't been shouting at Stein and Wraith enough.

You may all bow to the mighty Stein in thanks.

We have an IC now.

Reactions: Hillan and Stein
I came back to the computer to 5 messages and instantly knew the IC was up.

All aboard the hype train. CHOO CHOOOO.

Reactions: Stein
omg omg

any particular preference as to the goals or our first posts?

Just get the other characters introduced and maybe draw some attention to yourselves. Stop a small crime or something to that extent and the Mavericks will take notice.

Oh hey, an IC thread! I will definitely have to post in it when I have some time!

Let's hope I can write that character I came up with a month ago.

(Just kidding I know I can because I'm B) )

That's a good thing...right?

At least she's already better received than Cassie.

That's a good thing...right?

At least she's already better received than Cassie.

If it keeps the Magnificent Stein amused then yea, it bodes well.

And aww, c'mon I had some love for Cassie!

Status
Not open for further replies.