Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, you know, none of our characters can be described as 'troubled teenagers'

And stop me if I'm wrong (haven't been able to read over some of the updated CS' things yet) but (tl;dr) doesn't Maki get his beastly-ness from a magical artifact?
He WAS originally based around the artifact, but not anymore. (I kinda miss him) Though, it DID make me think of Maki and do a "Stein" eyebrow raise. However, because that is what he was initially built upon, it shares a big of the elements regardless (the vague/forceful consciouness of the animals and his reluctance to them, trying to find a harmonious mixture between himself and this newfound magical energy, etc)

I'm sorry the only person here to answer you question was Hillan. So. so sorry.

Why can't I be Dr Strange?

It probably ain't gonna be anything about beastliness judging from my usual track record.

Maybe some sort of eldritch monstrousness but yea.
Well, we've already got three Magic users, that's why I proposed a Hype. The world is centered around them, and yet we have so few true Hypes.

It's actually bizarre how many magic users we have. I usually find they're the least popular choice.

It's actually bizarre how many magic users we have. I usually find they're the least popular choice.
That's why I went with the scientific/sexually molested guinea pig with forced abilities. Dark. But different.

That's why I went with the scientific/sexually molested guinea pig with forced abilities. Dark. But different.
Hot.

Yeah Magni are generally ignored in all the other Vigilance games haha

But I think in this case, you're getting a more concentrated dose of creative minds. The more creative the mind, the better result of Magni characters you're going to have, because the way you originally framed them, the only way you could make a character that'd be accepted or taken seriously was by putting in a touch of abstract thought. Magni's are those characters that take a good power base, mindset and history to really sell.

This is true, which of course has lead to my drastic expansion of the magical side of things. Hoping to start writing my post tonight if the Arkham Knight doesn't draw me in lol

For the Doctor Strange comment I wasn't referring to making a Magi, more of me being a way bigger fan of him over Capt A.

I was thinking someone who was struck, somehow, by a shard of alien-something that embedded itself inside him and his body healed around it.

His original Hype power is superhuman healing, but the alien substance is altering him to do more.. Or something. I'll get back to ya'll.

I don't think anyone outside of me will get this reference.
And that's just the way I like it.

And I'd like to point out that Aava is at least a troubled twenty-something, not a teenager.

As far as your character goes, XC, you had me intrigued at 'eldritch'.

And that's just the way I like it.

And I'd like to point out that Aava is at least a troubled twenty-something, not a teenager.

As far as your character goes, XC, you had me intrigued at 'eldritch'.
Chuck is also a twenty-something. Also older than he looks due to the congo line of augmentation, time travel and memory wiping.

This is true, which of course has lead to my drastic expansion of the magical side of things. Hoping to start writing my post tonight if the Arkham Knight doesn't draw me in lol
"Hoping"? Look here straighty, I've got a thirstin for the progression of these stories and Maki's just itching to take on a protege. Your hankering for some Arkham justice delivered curb-stomp style will be there tomorrow. Imma need you to put the controller down, the lube up and bust out some words for us to sop up and enjoy.

Oh and Maki is also 20, just throwin that out there

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
For the Doctor Strange comment I wasn't referring to making a Magi, more of me being a way bigger fan of him over Capt A.

I was thinking someone who was struck, somehow, by a shard of alien-something that embedded itself inside him and his body healed around it.

His original Hype power is superhuman healing, but the alien substance is altering him to do more.. Or something. I'll get back to ya'll.
You could go a lot of ways with this, so I'm not opposed to it.

"Hoping"? Look here straighty, I've got a thirstin for the progression of these stories and Maki's just itching to take on a protege. Your hankering for some Arkham justice delivered curb-stomp style will be there tomorrow. Imma need you to put the controller down, the lube up and bust out some words for us to sop up and enjoy.

Oh and Maki is also 20, just throwin that out there
But but...

Fine!

• Love
Reactions: Stein
But but...

Fine!
tumblr_mn2zkjDU2Z1s0j4luo1_500.gif

@Lord Wraith , you're drafting a post up for these good denizens of the Vigilance universe, right? Delaying gratification from Arkham Knight to be the GM we know you can be, correct?

I'm so glad we can instill all of our faith in you!

Emma-Watson.gif

@Lord Wraith , you're drafting a post up for these good denizens of the Vigilance universe, right? Delaying gratification from Arkham Knight to be the GM we know you can be, correct?

I'm so glad we can instill all of our faith in you!

Emma-Watson.gif
So much shade.

But hey at least it's Emma Watson.

So much shade.

But hey at least it's Emma Watson.
I figured that would soften the blow.

And I love you so much, Wraith-hun.

Also....yes, I HAVE already posted in response. Like, I've been saying, I'm on a high for this RP rn

Status
Not open for further replies.