Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo. Just tossed her RIGHT under the bus, huh?

#nolove

Lol You know how I roll.

Honesty I haven't heard from her in days and at this point I think I might just post what we have and put the onus on her to post in the follow up.

I'm far too hungover for any of this shit. I get your struggle, Stein.

Anyway, I was only randomly selected once during my four flights. It was pretty fantastic.

Since I have down time for the next week and a half, I am going to write a post for Cal tomorrow hopefully.

Alright, so I feel the need to apologize for dropping off the grid there for a bit. Things at work have been a bit... well... bullshit crazy. Our fry cook manager of 3 years got fired for stealing munny, and guess who they want to replace him? So I've been putting in a ridiculous amount of hours for training and helping out at the parlor since we are exceptionally understaffed. I'll try to get something up for Roanna soon.

He stole munny? What a sick bastard!

(This joke is only funny if you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts. Rest in pastapepperoni.)

Reactions: YoshiSkittlez
I think Hillan is the only one who gets his jokes.

Says he does stand up hah.

I think Hillan is the only one who gets his jokes.

Says he does stand up hah.
Hey, sometimes you gotta be your own biggest fan.

tumblr_inline_n3qzk4bMLf1sbovmr.gif

(God, I hope at least Teeny--I mean Raja--gets this reference)

Well dang.

I wrote a post, got delayed by the power outage and now need to overhaul it to work with Stein's post.

C'est la vie lol

Well dang.

I wrote a post, got delayed by the power outage and now need to overhaul it to work with Stein's post.

C'est la vie lol
Oh I'm sorry! I can take mine down. Honestly it was just a filler post I whipped up in 15 minutes

Oh I'm sorry! I can take mine down. Honestly it was just a filler post I whipped up in 15 minutes
Eh no reason to take it down. I'll just make a couple edits to accommodate it.

Alright edits made.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stein
Status
Not open for further replies.