Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a more active OOC. Someone get on that.
......said the OP/GM
I await with bated breath for both the catch-up (shadefest) and for you to post something IC. Don't let me down, Steinybby. Hope you're getting settled into the new place OK.
Roman and I are working on something now. It's coming long quite nicely actually (the post...and my new place, I guess).

From how it looks now, we could probably post a part 1 and get the part 2 up in a matter of days.

......said the OP/GM

Roman and I are working on something now. It's coming long quite nicely actually (the post...and my new place, I guess).

From how it looks now, we could probably post a part 1 and get the part 2 up in a matter of days.

I'm looking forward to it. I think there are also plans for Wraith, Sam and I to collab on something later today. Yay for the IC going somewhere.

If you wanna add me on Skype, I'm at facebook:upsetboulevard. The 'facebook:' is necessary because Skype sucks dick.

I'm looking forward to it. I think there are also plans for Wraith, Sam and I to collab on something later today. Yay for the IC going somewhere.

If you wanna add me on Skype, I'm at facebook:upsetboulevard. The 'facebook:' is necessary because Skype sucks dick.
You say 'sucks dick' as if there's something wrong with it :D

Just need the collab from Stein and Roman and the one from Yoshi and myself and we can call the recruiting drive to a close and get this thing a rolling.

post-34817-Princess-Bride-Vizzini-Im-wait-mw2q.gif

Last edited:
Just need the collab from Stein and Roman and the one from Yoshi and myself and we can call the recruiting drive to a close and get this thing a rolling.
Aye, me and Raja are sick of carrying this bloody rp for you! Get some work done bitches!

Can we do a $hakra arc? I have an idea to make her more serious of a threat!

So... random ass question. Is there a place on here for like, a character thread? My lazy ass doesn't want to sift through the different pages of OOC looking for a specific CS to get details right on with a post #.#

Edit: Ignore me. I just realized the OP is updated

Reactions: Stein
Yep. I have actually kept the OP updated lately. It's just my own CS which is incomplete which is of course mainly due to the fact that I have turned it into a mini wiki.

Just a quick heads up that I'm going to be unavailable from the 22nd to the 29th. Already told Wraith, and we've said our teary goodbyes. I expect major in-roads to have been made IC by the time I get back, otherwise I'm going to be incredibly mad at Hillan. Why Hillan you ask? Well, I'm pretty sure we all know that when things go wrong it's his fault.

Damn Hillan.

Just a quick heads up that I'm going to be unavailable from the 22nd to the 29th. Already told Wraith, and we've said our teary goodbyes. I expect major in-roads to have been made IC by the time I get back, otherwise I'm going to be incredibly mad at Hillan. Why Hillan you ask? Well, I'm pretty sure we all know that when things go wrong it's his fault.

Damn Hillan.

What?! With brave and noble Blacksam away on some no-doubt perilous quest, who else will I post with? Who else will post at all?

I fear this may be the beginning of the end. Godspeed, my friend. May the road carry you on to greater things than this.

'You've been waiting so long,
I'm here to answer your call
I know that I shouldn't have had
you waiting at all.
I've been so busy,
but I've been thinking about,
what we've got written for you.

I know them other posts,
they've been talking 'bout
when we'll do what we do.
They know that we're good,
they want to see that it's truuuueee.'

'You've been waiting so long,
I'm here to answer your call
I know that I shouldn't have had
you waiting at all.
I've been so busy,
but I've been thinking about,
what we've got written for you.

I know them other posts,
they've been talking 'bout
when we'll do what we do.
They know that we're good,
they want to see that it's truuuueee.'

That's a cool little rhyme.
It was about fucking time.
Get back in line.

That's a cool little rhyme.
It was about fucking time.
Get back in line.
I don't think that there's ever been a time
When I was in any sort of line
So let's do a little rewind and reverse the rhyme
Stay in yo lane ho
Cuz I'm barrelin down this road (yaaay half rhyme)

Now go read the damn post, we put some good work into that

I don't think that there's ever been a time
When I was in any sort of line
So let's do a little rewind and reverse the rhyme
Stay in yo lane ho
Cuz I'm barrelin down this road (yaaay half rhyme)

Now go read the damn post, we put some good work into that
I just finished it up. Really good job both of you.

I can't wait to read your next effort in 2017.

Reactions: Hillan
In the words of Shigeru Miyamoto: "A delayed game will eventually be great; but a rushed game will be bad forever."

I think we can all understand the gravitas of this.

Reactions: Stein
Being able to catch up on these posts, damn we've got some talent.

Gosh Wraith, why can't you like hurry up and get us all together?

We've been waiting soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. /s

My part has been done for days. It's been waiting on Yoshi to add whatever she needs to and post. So yell at her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.