Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going away to Coventry this weekend, so will be unavailable, however I have the opportunity to make a post tonight, and won't be back online until Sunday night (unless I make a post on my phone over the weekend, which I'd really rather avoid). As I don't want to leave anyone hanging, said post would be filler and I wouldn't actually bring Aava out of her coma yet. Should I make the post? Should I wait until I can write one that will actually advance the story and will allow me to reply to any responsive character interaction? What do you think?

Ps Stein I'm LOVING Maki's already apparent protectiveness towards Aava. Oh this is going to be so FUN.

Deeeeeew eeet.

Also, yeah it's kinda crazy. Tbh I'm just following the flow, none of this exactly planned out. But I'm effing in love with it.

Doooooooooing iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Dooooooooooooooone iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I posted, moving Raja to the lighthouse so that he can meet all you lovely folk.

vivacious-mother-has-arrived.gif

So....I may or may not have just gotten an idea for Makarios that is honestly either so juicy or so contrived (I haven't been able to decide which one yet) that I might shit myself

I do not clean up messes lol

Added the following image to Raja's CS and removed mention of gold adornments from my most recent IC post. I felt a plain burqa was more effective.

auzedl.png

Fret no longer, dear friends, for I have returned from my sojourn abroad! And back to an RP full of fresh posts? Even better!

I'll have a wee read of what you've all done, and see about getting Lisa all caught up.

• Love
Reactions: Raja and Stein
Yaaaay, people are posting again and I'm so happy I could drink....

Wellp I'm probably about to do that anyway

I remember that one time I thought people were posting again and got like, REALLY excited...

So Wraithy-kins, when we finally do get everyone together, what were you thinking? Or is that under wraps?

(I'm almost certain it is....but I'm bored and feeling talkative/creative)

So Wraithy-kins, when we finally do get everyone together, what were you thinking? Or is that under wraps?

Under wraps? Raja's impact.

Pretty soon the entire team will be giving those villains couture and high fashion

I'm not exactly sure.

Maybe a training montage to the classic "I'll Make A Man Out Of Your" from Disney's Mulan .

I'm not exactly sure.

Maybe a training montage to the classic "I'll Make A Man Out Of Your" from Disney's Mulan .
I'm always down for a training montage

Either that or to the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" or even "Hot Stuff"

Status
Not open for further replies.