Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was probably at least 61.3% me. Looking forward to getting into the mix!

So I just found out that I temporarily don't have my ability to edit posts within the threads due to their being a bug with it so until the next site update.

Wah!

Either way, my new IllAdvised CS is coming along beautifully!

Also, STEIN, COME ON MAN. I know I sucked at getting ti started in the first place but I think you've got me back by now!

Also, STEIN, COME ON MAN. I know I sucked at getting ti started in the first place but I think you've got me back by now!
@Stein hasn't been online since Thursday.

Still, I'm itchin' man. Got those fevers, those chills. THE SHIVERS.

Well hello there. I leave and I come back to quite a bit.

I really DO apologize for my absence. As I mentioned before, I moved recently and unfortunately it has been an absolute nightmare. We are only JUST now getting internet at my house tomorrow. Fun fact: did you know that if the previous tenants of a house rip out and fiddle with the internet, neglecting to pay the fee that some companies tend to develop a slight aversion and reluctance to your residence?

Also, graduation was fun and I may have spent more of it than necessary otherwise inebriated. Buuuut y'know, adult life and all that....(until grad school).

Roman, I'm hopping on to shit now.

Everyone else, I am TRULY sorry. I'll be sure to make up for my absence. All I can give is my word. And besides, when I'm gone, it's too quiet in this damn OOC.

Apparently when I'm gone, the dead also come back to life and tries to bump her way right back into becoming the next Supreme.

Hello there, @Raja, I knew something fishy and faggy was up when I saw that Raja face claim and that powerset. This will definitely be an interesting time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says he wants to take the reins and then disappears for six days :P

All kidding aside, I'm glad you had a great graduation and am looking forward to seeing your ideas in motion!

Mate when I moved into my place the previous resident gave me a name and a number and they sorted me 150mg wifi for 30 a month and sent a router the next day that I just plugged in myself then and there. I have never had a smoother experience.

I am so sorry.

Apparently when I'm gone, the dead also come back to life and tries to bump her way right back into becoming the next Supreme.

Hello there, @Raja, I knew something fishy and faggy was up when I saw that Raja face claim and that powerset. This will definitely be an interesting time.
48503bf0-458d-0131-05eb-4603fac3aa02.gif
4a530600-458d-0131-cefa-1e71d45c74b6.gif

I'm sorry you're having difficulties. Hopefully it's all ironed out soon because I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with you again. I was telling Wraith the other day that the OP in the IC thread is among the best writing I've seen in a roleplay.

When you have a spare moment, get in touch. I'd love to catch up.

A particularly exhausting bout of boredom has forced me to copy Wraith's idea and make a playlist that summed up Raja:

Björk - Venus As A Boy
Hi Fashion - Sprechen Sie Hi Fashion?
Hi Fashion - Amazing
Vive La Fête - Nuit Blanche
Grace Jones - Nightclubbing
Crystal Castles - Telepath
Kate Bush - The Fog
Florence & The Machine - Third Eye
Björk - I See Who You Are
Marina & The Diamonds - Solitaire
Shirley Bassey - Diamonds Are Forever
Édith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
There was also approximately 0% chance that I was going to individually link to each song as Wraith did, so I made the playlist in Spotify in case anyone wanted to listen. It runs at about 45 minutes but won't be to everyone's taste. The concept for me follows Raja through an average night pre-Mavericks; getting ready to leave the house, going partying, exploring his abilities and then getting home and reflecting on the evening's events.

Thomas's playlist.

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash.

End of Thomas's Playlist.

Fuck all of y'all bitches.

48503bf0-458d-0131-05eb-4603fac3aa02.gif
4a530600-458d-0131-cefa-1e71d45c74b6.gif

I'm sorry you're having difficulties. Hopefully it's all ironed out soon because I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with you again. I was telling Wraith the other day that the OP in the IC thread is among the best writing I've seen in a roleplay.

When you have a spare moment, get in touch. I'd love to catch up.

(I didn't realize I never responded to this and that in itself could have said SO much and thrown copious amounts of shade.)

Let's be real, I was honestly expecting no other response besides good ol' Madison.

Oh Raja/Teeny, you flatter me (and stroke my ego....You bitch, you know exactly how to traipse into my good graces---though that would imply that you left them).

Of course we have to catch up, you need to hear about all the times Hillan said something tremendously off-putting/vulgar/creepy/slightly rapey/and obscene

We need a more active OOC. Someone get on that.

(I didn't realize I never responded to this and that in itself could have said SO much and thrown copious amounts of shade.)

Let's be real, I was honestly expecting no other response besides good ol' Madison.

Oh Raja/Teeny, you flatter me (and stroke my ego....You bitch, you know exactly how to traipse into my good graces---though that would imply that you left them).

Of course we have to catch up, you need to hear about all the times Hillan said something tremendously off-putting/vulgar/creepy/slightly rapey/and obscene

I await with bated breath for both the catch-up (shadefest) and for you to post something IC. Don't let me down, Steinybby. Hope you're getting settled into the new place OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.