Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Cool, we'll have to figure out how/what/when at some point then ^-^ For now I would imagine the BLS doesn't know yet that he is in town.

Yeah, when I get round to doing my opener he will have just arrived, though eager to start throwing himself at the problems facing the city in hopes of finding someone else 'like him'.

Fun Fact: We are the second oldest Superhuman RP but by far the most active one in our genre. Congrats guys!

My sheet is roughly 80 percent done. 'Replay' is almost here. ^^

d48309105bfc30b617a817f36a489ae9.jpg

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Looking forward to it!

Will try to finish my GM post today folks. No guarantees but you will for sure have it tomorrow!

*waits eagerly*

Alrighty then, thats my opening post up. I've kept it fairly self-contained so I don't end up stepping on anyone's toes before I gotta better handle on the story here.

Anyway, if anyone has any difficulty grasping Conall's 'Scottish' please let me know. I can do translations lol.

Just a heads-up for when anyone encounters Alice and has the (mis)fortune of having a power bestowed upon them.

1: I've got a list of roughly 200 powers listed that could possibly be given (if anyone happens to have ideas for powers, you're welcome to submit them, there's bound to be a few I missed)
2: Of that list I'll use Random.org to randomly select 20 powers.
3: I'll present those 20 to you of which you may select 5 options. (Though I will advise strongly to balance it out and not to just choose the 5 best ones. Sometimes more fun can be had with whacky and weird powers that make no sense in a fight.)
4: With Random.org I'll receive a number between 1 and 5, and whichever power is on that number, your character will receive.

This way we sort of leave it to fate (like the power of Alice is intended) with a smidgen of guidance.

(If you're somehow pals with her and she actively chooses to give a type of power, a pre-selection of powers belonging in a certain category will be done before the first Random.org round)

Didn't quite know how to fit this in with her bio, as it's not really a note about the character, more an OOC note...

Anyway, sorry for the random info dump, off to read Blacksam's post :D

Last edited:
GIVE ME YOUR PAWAHS!

That's right, I just dangled the mayor in front of all of you to see who would kill him haha

Lol you mean we could kill him? Dang that could have been fun XD not that it would make sense for any of my chars to be near or do such a thing, but still, that's not the point.
I kinda already assumed he'd be fine, maybe broken a few bones, but at least alive lol.

Oh you can kill anyone who's not a PC however there will be repercussions for your actions. Your actions affect the outcome.

I'M BACK! I haven't read anything yet, but I'm sorry for my disappearance. Pageant week and all that, so it was super busy. I would like to wholly apologize for not notifying beforehand, but I just kept thinking "Oh, I'll do that tomorrow". The week just kind of snuck up, apexed and creeped by on me before I knew it.

*quickly covers Alex' ears* No need for everyone to hear they can just kill off anyone that isn't a PC haha

But well yeah, obviously every action should have a reaction. It's just sometimes not wise to kill off vital npc plot movers XD As far as I'm concerned at least.

I'M BACK! I haven't read anything yet, but I'm sorry for my disappearance. Pageant week and all that, so it was super busy. I would like to wholly apologize for not notifying beforehand, but I just kept thinking "Oh, I'll do that tomorrow". The week just kind of snuck up, apexed and creeped by on me before I knew it.

No worries, I just assume you're busy when you disappear for a bit haha.

And this is why I love you! But I need to get better about that so yeah. On the bright side, 3rd runner up and a 750$ scholarship! Woo woo!
Can't complain about that!

• Love
Reactions: Stein
Status
Not open for further replies.