Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks interesting as far as I'm concerned. Don't know if it was a style choice to have the name be so pixelated/have rough edges, and it falling slightly off the image, but other than that it suits him I think.

Falling off the image was a style choice, the rough edges were not however. Was tinkering around trying to smooth those out haven't had much luck there yet.

What program are you using?

I don't know if I have time tomorrow, but if I do I could see if I could help you if you want? I haven't used my pen tablet in ages and I think it feels lonely XD

6t3cbo.png
Tried remaking the logo from scratch, testing now to see how it looks!

I think that's an improvement folks!​

Last edited:
No more pixeled edges, yay! It looks awesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord Wraith
i2j7uw.jpg
Testing out a new banner for the RP, but I feel like it's missing something. Open to some suggestions if anyone has them!

EDIT:​
2s1vygw.png
Added rain. Let me know which looks better!

EDIT2:​
ushhf.png
Overhauled the subtitle, I believe this looks better than before.​

Last edited:
i2j7uw.jpg
Testing out a new banner for the RP, but I feel like it's missing something. Open to some suggestions if anyone has them!

EDIT:​
2s1vygw.png
Added rain. Let me know which looks better!

EDIT2:​
ushhf.png
Overhauled the subtitle, I believe this looks better than before.​
The rain is nice, but it adds more gray to the background, which in turn makes it a little harder to read the "Vigilance" portion. I think you'd be better off making the cityscape a little darker so the Vigilance pops more. None of the Blood and Justice fonts really "work" for me because they contrast the Vigilance too much.

The rain is nice, but it adds more gray to the background, which in turn makes it a little harder to read the "Vigilance" portion. I think you'd be better off making the cityscape a little darker so the Vigilance pops more. None of the Blood and Justice fonts really "work" for me because they contrast the Vigilance too much.
I was actually aiming for a harsher contrast between 'Vigilance' and 'Blood and Justice' to represent sort of an order and chaos feel. I take it that's not really how it comes across however. I'll play around with the background however and make it a little darker.

EDIT:
2z70sg6.png
Now with a darker background!​

I was actually aiming for a harsher contrast between 'Vigilance' and 'Blood and Justice' to represent sort of an order and chaos feel. I take it that's not really how it comes across however. I'll play around with the background however and make it a little darker.

EDIT:
2z70sg6.png
Now with a darker background!​
That one looks much better. My laptop arrived and I've just finished setting it up, so I'm going to start working on my posts now.

In your post, Wraith, you said that three days had passed, right?

That one looks much better. My laptop arrived and I've just finished setting it up, so I'm going to start working on my posts now.

In your post, Wraith, you said that three days had passed, right?
Aye

Cool. Quick question- seeing as I'm placing Abby in her workplace, would it be okay if some Hype blood somehow ended up there for testing (I'll probably say because they were immune to some drug seeing as I think I said it was a pharmaceuticals lab somewhere) and Abby becomes interested in it?

Also updated Abby's profile to include a minor in biology, because she probably would need some knowledge of anatomy and physiology for pharmaceuticals (also ties in with her obsession to learn more about how her power works)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Quick question- seeing as I'm placing Abby in her workplace, would it be okay if some Hype blood somehow ended up there for testing (I'll probably say because they were immune to some drug seeing as I think I said it was a pharmaceuticals lab somewhere) and Abby becomes interested in it?

Also updated Abby's profile to include a minor in biology, because she probably would need some knowledge of anatomy and physiology for pharmaceuticals (also ties in with her obsession to learn more about how her power works)
I suppose so... since you already posted lol. Keep in mind that for the blood to be immune to the drug that is a specific ability likely of a Juno, Atlas, Mercury or Orcus type Hype. That wouldn't be a shared trait necessarily across all Hypes.

Also I'm really hoping this incident with the blood is going to lead out into a larger story for Abby if not I would be interested in making it one if you wouldn't mind haha.

I suppose so... since you already posted lol. Keep in mind that for the blood to be immune to the drug that is a specific ability likely of a Juno, Atlas, Mercury or Orcus type Hype. That wouldn't be a shared trait necessarily across all Hypes.

Also I'm really hoping this incident with the blood is going to lead out into a larger story for Abby if not I would be interested in making it one if you wouldn't mind haha.
Yeah, sorry, had to post because I needed to go to sleep xD and I'd be happy enough for that to happen, I just haven't got any ideas as to where it could lead right now.

Yeah, sorry, had to post because I needed to go to sleep xD and I'd be happy enough for that to happen, I just haven't got any ideas as to where it could lead right now.
Oh well I mean it could go a number of ways, someone trying to develop Anti-Hype weapons. Someone finds out it's a Hype blood sample and traces it back to the donor meaning Abby needs to rescue them etc.

On another note, I often bounce plot ideas off people on Skype and set up collaborative storylines and plots. So to anyone I don't have on Skype, if you want on any of this just add wraithexe, but send me something to let me know you're in Vigilance and not a Spam-Bot lol. If you don't have Skype, don't hesitate to post here or PM me if you want to brainstorm or set something up.

I'll drop you a PM later, once I have my homework finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.