Veritas' search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veritas

Original poster
introduction

BASICS
I can keep the roleplay in pm, but I would love it if we could use the forum.
I only play male or androgynous characters. You are free to decide your own character's gender (identity) and sexuality. However, keep in mind that I prefer MxM over MxF. I can play dom, sub or switch, and would prefer it if you could too. However, if you only play one or the other, don't feel like you have to back down. I don't play against futas. I would also prefer it if we could keep away from furrys and alpha/omega universes. Although, nekos are okay, but I only play against neko boys, never neko girls.
If you have your own ideas regarding plot, I would love to hear it! Don't feel forced to choose one of my cravings. Speaking of cravings, that list can change at any time.
LENGTH
I'm a literate, advanced roleplayer. Three complete paragraphs with details is the minimum. I don't require a novel, just something to bite into. Of course, write what fits the roleplay. Conversations can slow things down and make it hard to come up with additional things to write and that's okay. Things happen.
GENRES
When writing, I do so in a modern or futuristic setting. Themes that can be added are romance, drama, dark fantasy, crime... and if you have something else in mind, please let me know.
KINKS
I won't cover everything here. Kinks I like include but are not limited to bondage, pet play, control and kidnapping. I would never roleplay rape but I can occasionally, in a controlled way, do some forced sex.

cravings

ASSASSINATION BANGKOK [MxM/MxF]
Open for further discussion!
Thailand looks nice and when X goes through a rough breakup and has to move back in with his/her parents, he/she decides it's time to start over somewhere else.

Bangkok is wonderful! X comes into contact with someone (through a friend) that offers up his couch in exchange for a small amount of money. He is rather good at english despite being born here. But he is clearly hiding something. He's working odd hours, won't say where he's going when he's out all night and always keeps a lock on the bedroom door. X is not one to complain though.

But things are not as they seem. X quickly realizes that Bangkok changes when the darkness comes. Scary and weird people come out with the dark and the shadows are dangerous. X starts to wonder if this was the right choice.

Genre: Modern crime.
Additional themes: Drama, romance, violence, kidnapping, bondage.
Looking for: Male or female to take on the american role.
DEEP WEB [MxM/MxF]
Have you ever wondered what hides beneath the surface?

A manipulative, abusive boyfriend. Probably someone that has spent time in jail for this sort of thing before. If you want, we can use violence between the two. I was thinking something destructive, a relationship always on the edge. Sexual force coming close, but not stepping over, to rape (this can be discussed to fit us both). We don't have to include typical bdsm elements, but bondage would be nice to throw in there. They are living together, or moving in together before the abusive behavior starts.

I'm looking for a partner that want to see development. I don't mind playing the abusive boyfriend, but if you want MxM and feel drawn to this role, I can play the submissive one.
DOUBLE UP [MxM]
Two dominant males taking care of one submissive boy. I don't have that much info to share yet because I haven't given this one that much thought, but it would be fun to try. This one can, if necessary, be made into a group roleplay, but it is originally one x one, therefore I will post it here and not in a group search.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Es and junebug
@Veritas Hm, what's your writing style like? I'm interested in Assassination Bangkok, and would be willing to try my best for at least three paragraphs per post, but whether or not I feel like my partner and I would work good together mostly depends on the writing style. ; ;

Status
Not open for further replies.