Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked back to make sure I was copying that... Doesn't look like Champagne has emotion manipulation.

So... When do we start?

Reactions: InfinitExel
We have all the colors now. I am going to open up the thread while we wait for people to sign up for the last 2 terrorist leaders.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Would you guys like roommates this time around since it is an even number of colors?

I don't mind that. Oh and a question, can we have a luxury room? Like a personal room per color so they can do what they do the best or something?

Depends on who is with who. To be honest, Black isn't what you would call a good roommate.

That's the Skills and Training Room. It has everything you need to do what you do best and such.

Reactions: InfinitExel
I'm fine with roommates. Although Ryuuko will bd very boring.

Also... What's our current male-to-female ratio?

4 males 5 females in total.

We have nine people. I miscounted. Welp roommates are out unless one person gets a room to themselves waiting for a new arrival.

EON! UMMM. DID HE SAY HE WAS JOINING US AGAIN? IF HE DID I COMPLETLEY MISSED THAT!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.