Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color: Purple
Appearance:
grace_zps90c32357.jpg

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Nationality: Norwegian
True Name: Sirene Skadelan
Power:
Control of Vibrations: Either it be by tapping, Singing or playing an instrument. Sirene is able to use the vibrations to match the frequency's of any object within distance that can hear or be touched by the noise. Through these vibrations she can destroy any object that her noise can reach by matching its frequencies.

Personality: Over Zealous in nature she normally finds herself in trouble by trying to go ahead of others so she can figure out what may lie ahead of them. She normally tries to prove herself to the others in her group by going through her draw backs which normally leaves her hurt, especially up close. She is a lover of all things and cant sit still due to a horrible case of OCD. (The Rest will be Role-Played)

Skills:
Musically Gifted
Technologically Gifted
Gymnastics
Support/Medicine
Singing

Short bio: Sirene normally finds happiness with the things they give her to keep herself busy. But that all stopped one day when they found out that her powers continued to grow. She caused the room she was in to crumble to pieces and for a small part of the facility to go into a lock down. Since then she had grown to hate all that is being given to her even though as of lately they began to give her the things she yearns for the most... Guitars. (You can Learn more if you ask her IC.)
I like her! :3

Hey Secret, There is a possibility That I'll have my RPG up by tonight. Did you have interactions planned? I'm not sure...PM me with your ideas if so. Anyways, I'll Have Champagne up (as soon as I can find his form) and my terrorist in just a mo.

Do you mind if I edit him a bit? Change his age and a few things.. Or would it mess with the plot?

I haven't got anything for the new plot yet but by tomorrow(EST) at 6pm I should've thought up of a timeline of the events that I came up with.

Reactions: Sav
Champagne

4746913718_83d859958b_z.jpg

• Sexuality: Too Young

• Nationality: Egyptian
  • True Name: Kanebti Hamadi
  • Power: Empathy. Lie detection. Voice imitation. Champagne is also a shape changer, however the only way he can change shape is if he comes into physical contact with his target, size and species doesn't matter. If he stays in on form too long, it'll kill him.​

• Skills: Infiltration,Deception, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, photographic memory, adept in chemistry and geography.​

• Personality: Champagne is rather jaded for a little boy his age, he doesn't trust adults in the slightest however his trust can be easily brought with food and sweets. He often does what he is told by the scientists without question considering it's all he knows. Often he has nightmares--snippets of memories from when he was small and sickly still living with his parents--and awakes in a fitful mess of tears. He doesn't like accepting help, or telling anyone when something is wrong. Often he prefers to keep to himself, and handle his own problems no matter how large.​

• Short bio: Champagne was born in Cairo, Egypt to a Egyptian woman and a Portuguese man. He was a sickly child for the first few months of his life, not leaving Cairo's Children hospital until he was 6 months. When his parents were finally able to take him home, he weighed about as much as a new born. Several times after that, Kane was taken back and forth to the hospital and eventually when he was eight months old, he was given a year to live. Rather than grieving, his parents chose to make the best of whatever time they had left with him.​
When he was 1 year and 6 months, he was kidnapped from Cairo's Cancer Children's Hospital. (CCC)​
Other: Champagne is Always hungry due to his Shape Shifting ability. His metabolism is extremely high, so often it appears that he is always nibbling on something.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Champagne

4746913718_83d859958b_z.jpg

• Sexuality: Too Young

• Nationality: Egyptian
  • True Name: Kanebti Hamadi
  • Power: Empathy. Lie detection. Voice imitation. Champagne is also a shape changer, however the only way he can change shape is if he comes into physical contact with his target, size and species doesn't matter. If he stays in on form too long, it'll kill him.​

• Skills: Infiltration,Deception, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, photographic memory, adept in chemistry and geography.​

• Personality: Champagne is rather jaded for a little boy his age, he doesn't trust adults in the slightest however his trust can be easily brought with food and sweets. He often does what he is told by the scientists without question considering it's all he knows. Often he has nightmares--snippets of memories from when he was small and sickly still living with his parents--and awakes in a fitful mess of tears. He doesn't like accepting help, or telling anyone when something is wrong. Often he prefers to keep to himself, and handle his own problems no matter how large.​

• Short bio: Champagne was born in Cairo, Egypt to a Egyptian woman and a Portuguese man. He was a sickly child for the first few months of his life, not leaving Cairo's Children hospital until he was 6 months. When his parents were finally able to take him home, he weighed about as much as a new born. Several times after that, Kane was taken back and forth to the hospital and eventually when he was eight months old, he was given a year to live. Rather than grieving, his parents chose to make the best of whatever time they had left with him.​
When he was 1 year and 6 months, he was kidnapped from Cairo's Cancer Children's Hospital. (CCC)

Other: Champagne is Always hungry due to his Shape Shifting ability. His metabolism is extremely high, so often it appears that he is always nibbling on something.
Aww!!! Love him! <3

• Love
Reactions: Sav
If anybody has any secret plot lines they want in let me know now or tomorrow morning(EST)

Liiiikkkkeeee if you want to do a plot twist with your character like InfintExcel is planning.
Ahh.

Well, not sure what plot twists I'll be throwing at you guys yet(*Winks at and nudges @BlackOrchid*), but I can go ahead and tell everyone Gold is gonna be a maaaajjjjjjooooorrrrr wild card.

Are you working on Gold now?
I've got the entirety of her CS done, but I won't be able to post it till morning. I had to get off my laptop, and the draft isn't showing on my mobile. :p

Color: Falu (a sort of dark red)
Appearence:
black_rock_shooter__s_fall___gif_by_ahin0910-d4oi85g.gif

tumblr_nb68d6ieUO1swqwlmo4_500.gif

Sexuality: Pansexual
Nationality: Japanese
True name: Harime Ryuuko
Power:
Mute bomb- This is not an actual bomb, it just acts that way. When Ryuuko snaps, the entire building goes silent because the sound waves have dissolved in a way. Only temporary, this is usual used in emergencies. This drains Ryuuko of nearly of all her energy to keep it on long enough.

Personality: Ryuuko is very quiet and secretive. She only speaks when talked to and is very disaplined. Ryuuko can be very calm in crazy situations and has a good mindset on what needs to be done. She is determined and has a disliking for dead weight. Her problem is that she dosen't let someone get a say in anything and tends to interrupt some one when speaking. Ryuuko might say something, but means completely something else.

Skills:
Support
Weapon gifted
Research/info gatherer
Smart in body language

Short bio: Ryuuko was an homeless girl in Tokyo and lived in alleys. She never trusts anybody ever since. One day a group of men in suits took her and took her to the facility. She was around the age of 4 and was then tested. She gathered info on the strong points of the facility and their weak points. She plans to use this information the bribe and hopefully escape this terrible place. Ryuuko has no personal opinion about the facility, except that their food is bland. All she hopes is to go back to where she was.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Black Rock Shooter. That's a blast from the past
@Boxeteer
Accepted~ but your powers seem short. Let me know if you want to add one more,

Reactions: Boxateer
Status
Not open for further replies.