Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color: Black
Appearance:
PRPortrait2.png
Sexuality: Straight, but has not shown much interest in anyone yet.
Nationality: German
True Name: Alfred Yeager
Power: Black Lightning Manipulation
The power to create and control black lightning. Combination of Electricity and Darkness, variation of Dark Element Manipulation.

Users are able to create and control a dark mystical form of electricity, which, due to it's mystic nature and properties, ignores the limitations and weaknesses of normal lightning. Black lightning not only discharge energy, it shocks and destroys everything it touches, including regular and white lightning.

Limitations:
  • Difficult to control
  • What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility that regular Electricity Manipulation possesses such as controlling electrical devices and hacking.

Personality: Black has 2 states. Normal, and battle mode.

While he is not using his powers, Black is somewhat calm and refrains from using violence. He is often found taking something apart and putting it back together to kill the time. It is also somewhat easy to talk to him, though he has a short fuse. Once angry or excited, he changes to battle mode.

When using his powers Black is pretty much a broken psychopath, and it is arguable if it is a good idea to get him into this mood in the first place. He seems to have some self control though and refrains from killing if it is not necessary. To put it more simple, he goes by the motto: "Violence is ze answer to all of your problems. If not, yu are simply not using enough."

Skills: Black's most known skill is that of being an inventor. His floating drones are a good proof of that. Originally build as floating targets, Black found a way to skip a few years of training by modifying them, which increased his control of his ability. He has a good understanding of nearly any machine and gadget, which doesn't mean that he can operate all though.
Since his mind is very irregular, it is difficult to pull off mind control.

Short bio: Alfred's parents were nothing too special. When their child got the necessary results on a test, they agreed to send their son away, hoping that it would be for the good of everyone.

Up until his 9th year, Black managed to make some noticeable progress. Black's body was able to generate electricity. It was also relatively easy to work with him. But then there was an accident. Black made a miscalculation at how much electricity he could control at once, and as a result, he damaged his brain with a shock. He remained in a coma for 1 year before finally waking up. When he did, there were some significant changes. His left eye had an unusual energy poisoning, making it glow whenever he used his powers, and he became insane whenever he started using his powers. The color of his electricity changed from blue to black.

His IQ seemed to have increased though since he began to understand machines quite quick. He began his own experiments, and as result, managed to connect 6 drones to his brain. By combining them with his Black Lightning manipulation, he managed to increase the control of his ability. Up until today, he still is somewhat of a risk factor, but there are no casualties yet, so he is still having his chance.

By ze way. Vud it be okay for Black to sprechen with German accent? It iz somesin i vanted to try since a vile.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to watch out for that. In ooc, I'll of course use normal english, as well as for any text where he does not speak or think.

Reactions: InfinitExel
Color: Gold
Appearance: Gold has hair that shines and glows like the element itself, thus the reason they chose her color to be gold. Her eyes are the same color, and have the same warm glow to them, as though she were weaved entirely from a drop of sun. Her hair is just past her shoulders, soft, and wavy. She has a fairly slight build, standing at a mere 5'6".
200x400px-LL-ad5e7578_image.jpeg

Sexuality: Bi, strongly prefers males
Nationality: Australian
True Name: Imogen Matilda Nguyen
Power:
-Illusion:
Ever heard the saying 'Not everything that glitters is gold'? Well, definitely true. Gold has the ability to 'alter one's reality'. It's quite simple, really. She can reach to one's mind, and from there, can alter what it sees, hears, feels, and so much more.
-Mind Reading.... Er, sort of: Gold can't actually 'read minds'. The extent of her power in this area is the occasional flash-of-the-past; something she only gets glimpses into from people she's close with. Or.. Feels close with. Not many consider themselves to be 'close' with her. However, she has managed to pick up on how to get glimpses into someone's mind. Well, more or less, a small portion of their mind- err.. -brain. The Amygdala; a mass of nuclei in the brain that is in charge of processing our emotions and motivations.. Which, really, was all she needed access to for it to be useful. This same brain access leads into her next power; manipulation of emotion. The Amygdala is the same region that she needs access to to use this.
-Emotion Manipulation: Not only can she play with one's mind by playing their imagination, she can also manipulate emotions. This makes her someone you wouldn't want to oppose, especially due to her love of playing with people.
Personality: Gold can be very stubborn, and extremely determined once she sets her mind to it. She can also be extremely sarcastic, sadistic, and is very witty and ill-humored. She's a masochist; she loves pain, whether it's causing it or experiencing it. She's extremely unpredictable, and a total wild card compared to all of the other colors. Nobody ever knows what she'll do next; one moment, she's rebelling. And the next? She's the scientist's lapdog.
Skills:
-Intelligence & Strategy:
Gold spent her whole life learning everything she could, both about the facility, and about the outside world. Frequently, she snuck books and other info where she could find it, leading to her intellect flourishing. She's proven good at tactical thinking, as well as strategics.
-Interrogation: Using her illusion abilities, Gold can easily gain info from nearly anyone. Typically, she starts off asking politely. If they don't oblige, she may try seduction. Still nothing? Then, it's time for that person's life to go to hell. You'll see what I mean IC.
-Infiltration & Stealth: Also due to her powers of illusion, Gold is great at getting into and out of places quietly. This is done mainly by altering any of those near by's reality, more specifically, going into their minds and causing them to think they don't hear or see anything whilst she passes.
-Acrobatics: Due to her incredible flexibility and agility, Gold has excelled in acrobatics. This makes her a fairly difficult target.
Short bio: Gold's thoughts on the facility seem to constantly change. However, she truly holds a major spite for the place, and swears to see it get put to an end.

...Or, well, maybe just escape. And, if the others are lucky, take the ones she likes with her.

Extra: Gold works well under pressure. When fighting is necessary, she has a... sadistic... Fighting style. Typically, it consists of toying with the poor victims' minds, and their emotions; most commonly, she'll present their fears to them, as well as make them see multiples of herself. This is to toy with them, psychologically, while she delivers a physical beatdown for the finisher. While she doesn't seem like it, she does care about the other colors... A lot.

"'Not all that glitters is gold'. ....Well, except for me. If somethings glittering, that's probably me."

"What you see, hear, and feel, all around you... Is that really you? Or is it me?"

"I'm... I'm tired of the entirety of my being just being a lie.. Someone, please... Save me from this damnable fate, before I fall further into the abyss, slowly losing who I really was... Who I really am..."

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll get along well with Gray's bitter coolness. I have also tweaked Indigo and Gray ever so slightly.

World, meet Gold.

Gold, meet world.

I'm sure she'll get along well with Gray's bitter coolness.
Probably.
Honestly, it'll all depend on her current mood.
This one takes mood swings to a whoolllleeee new level. XD

World, meet Gold.

Gold, meet world.

Probably.
Honestly, it'll all depend on her current mood.
This one takes mood swings to a whoolllleeee new level. XD
Until she ticks off Gray well enough to get her chained to the ceiling.

Until she ticks off Gray well enough to get her chained to the ceiling.
She wouldn't care. She'd just manipulate Gray's emotion to change it to remorse or regret just long enough for her to let her down, before likely taking off and letting Gray go back to anger. XD

She wouldn't care. She'd just manipulate Gray's emotion to change it to remorse or regret just long enough for her to let her down, before likely taking off and letting Gray go back to anger. XD
Don't forget It. Besides it is simply emotions, people ignore the remorse and regret everyday in order to go through their lives.

Ohhh yeah. Big time. XD

But aw well.. Such is the life of an insomniac EDSer.

Did you not sleep much?

Reactions: InfinitExel
I feel asleep before 9:30 last night and woke up at 6:15.

Yes. That bad? I just feel tired. And now my keyboard decided to be blank. Typing my memory now.

No, it's not bad. I was just a bit surprised, since that's at least nine hours of sleep.

Huh?

The spots for the letters are blank. I'm using an iPad the majority of the time I type something on here.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yeah.. It's a pain. But kinda easy when you where everything is on the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.