Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how about Black and Gold? What's the worst that can happen with the two of them in a room? No really. Just think of it for a moment.
.....Oh.. My God...

Give this one a medal.

This needs to happen. XD

Just randomized using a teaching tool.
Wow.
This may be one of the best randomizers yet.
It's the same one that decided the mock battles.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Please tell me that Gold and Black are in the same room with that tool. Aside from the fact that it may be a good idea to separate them from the rest, it also has a weird harmony with the two of them.

• Love
I thought you wanted your own room. Time to randomize again.

Sorry about that. It's just that this idea struck me when i had it, and just like Zombitch, i can't get it out of my head. It is also better for the team to not have these two around them for longer than needed. Both are quite dangerous.

Wow I missed so much. So now brown is getting messed over with a roommate.

Sorry about that. It's just that this idea struck me when i had it, and just like Zombitch, i can't get it out of my head. It is also better for the team to not have these two around them for longer than needed. Both are quite dangerous.
Pretty much.

Oh my gosh... I could totally see them being best friends.

Look out, world! Psychopaths who are meant to protect you coming your way!(SPOILER ALERT! They're the ones you should REALLY be looking out for! :D)

XD

Wow I missed so much. So now brown is getting messed over with a roommate.
'Messed over'?

*Goes on hyperdrive.*

Anyways.. My apologies for my hyper-ness. I had cliff bars and coffee for breakfast so I'm kinda bouncing off the walls. XD

frtyhn-jpg.44531
Color: Sapphire
Sexuality: Has no clue
Nationality: Korean and German
True Name: Vanessa Son-yong
Power: White can control ice and snow. She can turn water into ice in a matter of seconds and can change the shape of ice. White can also summon a snow storm whether it's outside or inside. The scientist are trying to see if she can make it hail and if there's a way to make her be able to make ice puppets.
Personality: White is independent and she likes to think of herself as mature. She is also very cold towards the other members of Vario. White tries to be "cool" at times like her favorite villains heroes in the books she reads (Books are her luxury item) but most of the time ends up failing flat. Death doesn't affect her at all since "cool" people don't worry about that.
Skills: She is very adept at reading. She can read and analyze complicated text since that's what she mostly does during skills training. White is working on increasing her mathematical skill as well. She isn't very good in athletics which ticks off the scientists so she useless in close range combat.
Short bio: White understands the evils of the facility to a certain extent but she doesn't hate them for it. She gets food and reads books when she can in exchange for helping the facility with their problem from what she understands. White has only been punished once at the facility for failing to complete individual training due to sickness. She still thinks it's her fault and the facility is a reasonable place.
Just an FYI; part of it still refers to her as White. ^^

Making another reference roster, and I noticed that, so I thought I'd let you know. :3

After numerous times of randomizing it so Green and Gold aren't together. (Okay maybe twice.)
I have done it.
The results are in the IC.
I have created the IC too.
Any modifications you want for roommates let me know.
Hooray!

Is it okay if Black and Gold are together, rather than Gold and Gray/Black and Brown? Pretty please? :D

So are we allowed to post now ardor we have to wait

Well, a good, outspoken girl and an silent, sociopath being roommates...I wonder how this will end.

@Zombitch. In my case, ladies first. I can post before you if you would prefer that though.
And i know how this will end. In a dance of pain and insanity.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.