Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Sapphire's main focus in life. Books are what keep her occupied and influences her. She doesn't really care for much since in her mind that's the way to be mature. I wanted Sapphire to be more dependent on others later in the rp because ya know, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

You guys really love leaving the GM out........

I'M GOING TO RESPOND, I'M GETTING DRESSED, DUN WORRY CHAMPAGNE HAS SOMETHING FOE HERRRRRRR

That's Sapphire's main focus in life. Books are what keep her occupied and influences her. She doesn't really care for much since in her mind that's the way to be mature. I wanted Sapphire to be more dependent on others later in the rp because ya know, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
You guys really love leaving the GM out........
I like it! ^^

Aww, we don't mean to leave you out! <3 Want me to add you to our PM?

Andddddd I'm a tit-monger now? XD I'll look at it shortly, Orchid. Catching up on my replies, first.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
I'm officially awake now after getting up at 4 am. What's happened?

Hooray!

When I was making it, it wasn't showing any of the stuff colored like I was trying to make it, but I guess that it just didn't show in the edit phase..? Glad it worked, though.

On that note; if any of the links don't work, let me know and I'll fix em. It happens sometimes. :p

Oh, jeez. Right in the feels, guys...
Three-way emotional/touching moment.

I don't understand why some people are afraid of pregnant women.

lololololololololololol

I don't understand why some people are afraid of pregnant women.
lololololololololololol
*Tilts head with confusion.*

OH

SHIET

ORCHID, YOU SHOULD'VE PRODDED ME AGAIN.

Bout to send you how A&A should go down! :D

Also; checked out your RP. I like it! I may join(AKA I probably will as soon as my business level goes down) at some soon point, but I've kinda got a full plate on RPs right now. XD

Reactions: Sav
Sorry about not being around. I had real life to do. Anyway, what's the jist with this, because it has just as many people as FARBE did...

Eon, you mean characters. There are a lot of characters but there are only nine people in the roleplay compared to the thirteen from before. The nine (including myself) are pretty active on the site, so there shouldn't be too many problems with not posting.

Eon, you mean characters. There are a lot of characters but there are only nine people in the roleplay compared to the thirteen from before. The nine (including myself) are pretty active on the site, so there shouldn't be too many problems with not posting.
I second the previous statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.