Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant count to five... So I say I yep.

You can probably enter with complimenting the music that Brown played

Purples depressing attitude brings people together!

Lol, Champagne couldn't give a flying fudge.

I don't know myself! I am kinda riding the rail on that one.

I just used a quote by Theodore Roosevelt! I feel kind of smart now. I also have another quote in store that's from one of her "books" which explains why she doesn't deal with depressing people.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think he ment it in a good way because of the lol and that Champagne is a kid.
And thanks for the idea, Exel!

She knows that but he is just a baby in her eyes. He's 2 years younger than her.

I think he ment it in a good way because of the lol and that Champagne is a kid.
And thanks for the idea, Exel!
No problem, glad to help. Also when will the plot begin to move Secert?

When @Eon posts. Then we can move onto skills training and in the middle of that we will go on a mission like before. Hopefully, this time I will be a bit more organized with it.

Just to make sure. Did brown attach the chip to his guitar before playing, or did he ignore Black's idea?

Last edited:
Alright everyone. Im off for the night. Time to watch netflix and pass out.

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THEN FARBE AND WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NOW?! ANSWER ME HUMANS!

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THEN FARBE AND WHY ARE WE DOING THIS NOW?! ANSWER ME HUMANS!
It's not that different from Farbe. We only restarted because we we're losing people and Secret has a plot to unveil in this one even more than the other. Please dong tell me you're ditching this..

The name is the only real difference -though it's just Farbe in another language- save for the fact that we've now got a roster we're KEEPING.

YOU HERE THAT, PARTICIPANTS? THAT'S RIGHT; I CAST A SOUL BIND SPELL ON THIS THREAD, MOFOS. YOU'RE ALL STUCK HERE TILL YOUR DEATHS.

No way! I've put work into Red! And I've got a short story about him in the works!

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.