Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! I've put work into Red! And I've got a short story about him in the works!
Good!

Just saying, but... I've got a feeling that Gold will be climbing Red's suit more than the children. Except maybe Champagne. XD

Not that I'm aware of.
*Shrug.*
I can give up Gold, if I have to, to make space. If we need it to get you back in, at least. ^^

Color: White
Appearance: Blonde hair, light blue eyes. She's short for her age, and looks innocent.
Nationality: Australian
True Name: Ava Jones
Power: Has a basic manipulation of ice and air. She can't control it well, and when she gets upset it can get out of hand.
Personality: Normally shy and quiet, she doesn't like talking to people. She can get upset easily, which causes her powers to go haywire. She tries to make friends but doesn't really know how.
Skills: She has a wonderful imagination, but not many know about it. Other than that, she's pretty fast.
Short bio: She hates it. She tries to keep to herself as much as possible, not opening up much to other people.

Then? I'll need a recap though...

@Zadok shadows
ddf09fa555cdf4171ee3c5c4ce7f2c28e0253df7.gif

Stop ignoring me!
Just to make sure. Did brown attach the chip to his guitar before playing, or did he ignore Black's idea?

Has there been posting in the IC thread? My Alerts are wonky

Then be so kind and tell me if he used Black's chip. He can also have ignored him if you prefer that. I just need some kind of reaction.

I haven't read anything since the terrorist attack. Which was a while ago I believe. And I really don't have time to read at the moment, so a recap would be lovely

I changed my reply to him using blacks chip

It probably would have been better to edit post #32 instead of #38, but I can work with that. I'll write my post tomorrow since I have to get to work soon.

I haven't read anything since the terrorist attack. Which was a while ago I believe. And I really don't have time to read at the moment, so a recap would be lovely
We're doing a re-write since a bunch of people left. So, we've started back at the beginning, at breakfast. Right now, nothing's really happened. Just some idle chat.

Hello my fellow humans. I haven't been getting Alerts god gammit. >:L

You know what this RP needs? The intro for the next scene. A bell or something so that they gather again and have something to do.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.