Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP (Open Sign-ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V_V Guys, what do you think of my Banner.

*Cough* Made in the Style of Farbe. ;)

I think it's hideous. Help

Last edited:
I think I'll stop writing in German accent. After a while, or at big texts, it is just annoying to read. Just imagine him with the "Meet the medic" accent.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think I'll stop writing in German accent. After a while, or at big texts, it is just annoying to read. Just imagine him with the "Meet the medic" accent.
Lol! Eh, no worries, it's one of those things that sounds cool verbally, but doesn't always look right in literature.

Harry Potter is the only exception to that, in my book. XD

Reactions: Sav
And aww, I felt all bad with Champagne's view. Poor baby... Green, jeez.. What a bully! XD

• Love
And aww, I felt all bad with Champagne's view. Poor baby... Green, jeez.. What a bully! XD
Chamy is a child. Though it was smart of him to keep his mouth shut about Gray's instability. But it's usually Its fault for the trouble.

Chamy is a child. Though it was smart of him to keep his mouth shut about Gray's instability. But it's usually Its fault for the trouble.
True, true.

Green woulda taken him with her, if she ad actually thought about it. But it was more of a moment of 'fuck this.. I wanna help, I can't, my head is screaming, and there's too many people', so she didn't.

Yeah... She's not gonna like the whole screaming and sound wave thing Purple has going on right now. I mean, I have chronic migraines; it's not fun, and even just the slightest light or sound makes it feel like my head is gonna explode when I have one.
So... Badddddd combo. XD

Oh and lovely terrorists we have there.
Not sure that terrorists are exactly 'lovely'. XD

True, true.

Green woulda taken him with her, if she ad actually thought about it. But it was more of a moment of 'fuck this.. I wanna help, I can't, my head is screaming, and there's too many people', so she didn't.

Yeah... She's not gonna like the whole screaming and sound wave thing Purple has going on right now. I mean, I have chronic migraines; it's not fun, and even just the slightest light or sound makes it feel like my head is gonna explode when I have one.
So... Badddddd combo. XD

Not sure that terrorists are exactly 'lovely'. XD
A friend of mine has migraines too so she misses a few days because of that. And on the terrorist subject, I'm sure Gray will love to have someone flirting with her but with Indigo not so much.. Thankful Indigo isn't here dough.

A friend of mine has migraines too so she misses a few days because of that. And on the terrorist subject, I'm sure Gray will love to have someone flirting with her but with Indigo not so much.. Thankful Indigo isn't here dough.
Yeah, migraines suck. Boooo!

Well well, lucky Gray. XD Yupp.

You should be worried if Indigo ever returns.. Have you seen what I've made her capable of?
No, I shouldn't. Most of my characters shouldn't, either. I bet my life savings(jokes on you; I'm poor) Gold could handle Indigo, and that the team could together with just as much ease. And Arthur? Well, I mean, he's dying in the end, anyway, soo... He don't matter. XD

No, I shouldn't. Most of my characters shouldn't, either. I bet my life savings(jokes on you; I'm poor) Gold could handle Indigo, and that the team could together with just as much ease. And Arthur? Well, I mean, he's dying in the end, anyway, soo... He don't matter. XD
Glad to know Arthur doesn't matter. I was referring to Alice about the flirting anyways. Besides Indigo would have grown in power just as all the other Colors have. She's a wild card as much as Gold is.

Glad to know Arthur doesn't matter. I was referring to Alice about the flirting anyways. Besides Indigo would have grown in power just as all the other Colors have. She's a wild card as much as Gold is.
Ahh.

I realize that, but without godmodding, I have high doubts she'd be able to take down 10 colors(some may be weaker than others, yeah, but there are also those stronger than others), let alone with simple ease and make it out unscratched, y'know?

Sapphire is definitely one of the weaker ones compared to Gold and Gray and Red and Brown and Champagne and Purple and Green and Black.
*sighs*

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.