Varia -- Information + Registration + OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, hope you feel better soon :(

Don't worry health first post second xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Tnks guys.

I've made a post! My brain's too busy frying an egg to make the post any longer BUT I've managed to get relish's approval for it's content. :) Gren will join the others in orientation later when he finds a washroom and cleans up ........if there are washrooms in Varia.

EDIT:
@TeaRiverBridge did you get permission from Relish to auto hit?

I did. We discussed it.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah. It's kewl.

I forgot to PM him and tell him to post my consent in the OoC <_>

Reactions: 2 people
My muse has left me for this evening, so I shall post tomorrow!
In reality I'm falling asleep and need to go to bed :)

I'm writing up Ken's post now.

And c'mon cafeteria team. I think we can stop waiting for @Bard for the time being (it's been like 12 days since he posted!) , Mahina just burst in with a cow over her shoulder if you need something to interact with.

Unless Mistress posts, I am the only one left active in the cafeteria lol. Unless, of course, Bard crops back up.

I've got no problems waiting if @Mistress is still around.

Anyways, would Cynder like to learn Mahina's imbue fire skill at some point?

While before I wasn't alarmed since the other scenario was still wrapping up, I hope they are still active :(

Maybe yet another readjustment to partners ???

Though Cynder Mahina could be cute duo angry lady and crazy child

Bard and Eva might be nice duo too

If Seth is alright with it then I'm down too.
I'm fairly confident that Mahina could make any match up at least somewhat interesting.

Mistress updated her signature explaining that she's very busy moving IRL, so it might be a while before she posts again.

I am fine with any adjustments that might be needed to move things on. Cynder might grump, but that's just her, haha.

Well it's settled then.

Now we just need an excuse to have our characters meet...

Can always have them bump into each other, literally. Maybe as Cynder exits the cafeteria to make her way for the orientation area?

That would certainly work.

Once they get to the area, would you be opposed to a light skirmish? I mean they would need a reason to switch partners and it will be a while before the others get there.

Alrighty then.

Before they actually fight I'll update Mahina with weaknesses (probably tomorrow). I probably should have done that a while ago tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame MMOs for teaching me to assume male 90% of the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.