Eye Colour: Silver
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 6'00"
Weight: 180 lbs
Notable Physical Traits: Living Tattoos

Personality

Usual Mood/Expression: Mellow
Quirks: Constantly tries to understand people and their motivations
Biography: Requiem was found without his memory in Ireland, looking as he does, years ago. He hasn't aged in the slightest. He jumps planes frequently which was how he found his way around. He's been travelling for long enough that he has no idea how old he is. Time moves differently in different planes. Also he's an Airship Pirate. He has an Airship named The Outsider.
Five Prominent Traits: Non-standard, Calculating, Random, Mellow, Dark

Miscellaneous

Skills: Plane Jumping, Hand To Hand Combat, Magic, Teleportation
Class: Psychology/Philosophy
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Combat Training, Pirating, Modifying His Airship
Element: Void
Animal: Raven
Plant: Bonsai Yggdrasil Fragment

Stats
Compassion: 7/10
Empathy: 8/10
Creativity: 8/10
Mental Flexibility: 7/10
Passion/Motivation: 4/10
Education: 7/10
Stamina: 5/10
Physical Strength: 8/10
Battle Skill: 9/10
Initiative: 2/10
Restraint: 7/10
Agility: 9/10
Strategy: 10/10
Teamwork: 5/10

Last edited:
Full Name: Iludess Jaarak Sithuun
Nickname(s): Illy (though he doesn't actually like it...)
Birthday: December 28
Species: Naga
Nationality: He was born in England, though his family has Indian roots
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: None

Original___Naga___Iye_Cadeyrn___by_Sayael.jpg

Relationships

Family: His father died when he was young, but he still has his mother - whom he loves dearly - as well as two older sisters
Significant Other(s): None at this time
Closest Friends: He's only just arrived as a new teacher, so he hasn't made any friends here just yet. He does have a best friend back home, a young woman he's known since he was a child known as Sarah.
Enemies: None at this time

Appearance

Height: From tail to head, he's roughly ten feet long, though he keeps himself standing at a solid five feet and six inches most of the time.
Weight: Around two hundred and seventy pounds in all.

Personality

Usual Mood/Expression: Usually looks very intrigued, like a predator sizing up his prey
Quirks: He easily becomes lost in his own thoughts, even in the midst of teaching a class, so it's not uncommon to find Iludess in the midst of talking and suddenly turn silent for a long stretch of time.
Biography: Growing up on England's countryside, Iludess never had much contact with humans at first. He was raised by a loving mother and father, and constantly harassed by his older sisters. However, after his father fell ill when he was a child, passing away soon after, Iludess' mother was forced to seek a better life for her children. It was then that Iludess would come to face the cruelty of society. His family was one to be feared by most, or at least that was to be assumed by their monstrous appearances, and Iludess would face the harsh voices of others because of it. Attempting to live alongside "normal" people and live a healthy life was near impossible - Iludess would find himself constantly defending his family from ruthless jeers, and even fighting with those who did the worst damage. Only Sarah ever cared for him - a young girl, the only human to look past his abnormal features and see the sensitive musician beneath. They were as close as siblings, but as things became harder and harder for his family, Sarah eventually helped him to find Van McCoy's School For Perplexing Minds and Peculiar Bedfellows, where Iludess would seek employment, but at the cost of leaving Sarah behind. Only at her insistence, and his family's desperate situation, did Iludess agree to leave.
Five Prominent Traits: Calculating, space-y, romantically clueless, easily distracted, a bit anti-social

Misc (Applies to if they have special abilities)

Skills: Plays the violin and sings, but has talents with other areas of music as well
Class they're teaching (If they have one): Music
Hobbies: Writing music, playing the violin, singing, reading, and observing nature
Element: N/A
Animal: Snake
Plant: N/A

Stats (1 being the lowest, 10 the highest)

Compassion: 8/10
Empathy: 8/10
Creativity: 10/10
Passion/Motivation: 7/10
Education: 8/10
Stamina: 5/10
Physical Strength: 6/10
Battle Skill: 6/10
Initiative: 5/10
Restraint: 7/10
Agility: 9/10
Strategy: 7/10
Teamwork: 6/10

Indeed it is!!!

Modified my profile a bit, fixed the name which I'm honestly not sure what happened to it. Also decided to go for the psychology professor position, assuming you're up for having one

Pff, you assumed right. I hope someone might come along and take up a philosophy one soon. Just imagine all of the kids going to that class. "But what if WE'RE the normal ones?"

It's all good. I was just going to ask about it-- A professional gambler at a teen age level? A wee bit questionable. Not judging, by any sort, its very creative, but I'd be a little worried if my kid was playing cards at the age of 17 or so.

I've been playing cards since I was... thirteen I think. Took about two years before I got any good at it though. It's like anything, just have to work at it to learn the best way to handle it.

Also, his age is undetermined, likely ageless. It's one of the things that will be discovered or decided on later on in the roleplay.

I also considered philosophy, and if no one takes it, I might combine it with the psychology class. The two are quite easy to link together anyway

Agreed, agreed. I like your character bio, too! Not predictable, completely original. You were accepted on the spot.

fantastic. Bringing up the CS right now. :) Sorry for the delay. [I've been editing this a lot. xDD]

Full Name: "Arthur Lewis Mitchells" [True name: Artur Llywelyn]
Nickname(s): Arthur, Lewis, Mitchells
Title: English Teacher, Sir Arthur/Lewis/Mitchells, Lord Llywelyn
Birthday: November 21st
Species: Fae [ specifically Selkie/Sidhe ]
Nationality: Irish
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Religion: --

Face Claim:
Anime_male_redhead-2_zps852834a7.jpg

Relationships
Family: Selkie Mother (who returned back to the sea), a Sidhe Father (who slumbers) and 12 older sisters (who also slumbers, 3 followed their mother into the sea)
Significant Other(s): Lotti
Closest Friends: --
Enemies: --

Physical Traits
Eye Color(s): Sea Green
Hair Color(s): Color of the sky at twilight/Dawn
Height: 5'11
Weight: 164lbs
Notable Physical Traits: Hair and Hidden Wings

Personality
Usual Mood/Expression: Slight Smirk, Gentle Smile, Calm Grin, Confused Frown
Quirks: Enjoys sitting still under the sun/moon, occasionally seen talking/humming to plants/animals, enjoys getting being in water/getting wet
Biography: The only son of a Sidhe Lord and River Selkie, found himself bored at all the attention and slow paced life, very slow paced life. His sisters had YEARS (like centuries-years kind of thing) over him, but found himself stronger than them, though oddly more delicate. He left the Irish Soil to find some sort of meaning to being born to a world that calls him a Myth. He traveled all around. But in Paris, he met Lotti.
Five Prominent Traits: Accented Voice, Bright Colored Hair, Extremely Patient, Slightly Naive Personality, Optimistic

Misc
Skills: Weather Manipulation, Elemental Control, Magic, Healing
Class they're teaching: English
Hobbies: Gardening, Playing Harp, Listening to Lotti Sing
Element: Water/Air/Earth
Animal: Butterfly
Plant: Lily/Yew
Anything else you want to add: His eyes and hair turn white when truly angered, not that it happens often. His wings appear as a sort of tattoo on his back when hidden, his coat is kept hidden by Lotti to keep him from returning to the sea.

Stats
Compassion: 10/10
Empathy: 6/10
Creativity: 7/10

Passion/Motivation: 10/10
Education: 8/10
Stamina: 9/10
Physical Strength: 5/10
Battle Skill: 8/10
Initiative: 3/10
Restraint: 10/10
Agility: 8/10
Strategy: 8/10
Teamwork: 7/10

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dip for variety, I changed my character. I hope you look into it and tell me if that's still okay.

Is this still an open RP?

It still is! I'm just waiting for some more characters to come in.

okay, i will be the science teacher, please leave a reservation for me....
oh and do you know how to lock/close/delete a thread you created?

If I were you, I'd ask an admin that.

you are not the admin of this thread?
oh, you meant the thread...k

so with the species... how crazy and out-of-sorts can we get here with the species?

and can the Science teacher be reserved?

*This post has been deleted by Leo, It may return as soon as the GM does.*

Last edited:
Oh-ho-ho, we have creative freedom with our characters? I like that very much.

I'll make a claim for the Language Teacher, if I may. I have an interesting idea for a male character.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.