Van McCoy's School For Perplexing Minds and Peculiar Bedfellows {OOC & SIGNUP}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry about Temper. If her character is necessary, I can write him.

@Lorchenne - You don't have to stress yourself! We can always find another character to play her part, if you would just want to play one.

I'm willing to play them both, actually! Unless you want to open the post for another player then I'll have Artur be off the faculty and be a side character.

So these are the professor Positions that are taken and not taken, assuming I didn't miss anyone, as well as the students, also unless I missed any. This is just for an update in case any new people were interested. We used to have a Language teacher, but apparently they no longer exist on the forum. I don't know if @SilverKiramoto @Noceur or @freyy are still interested however, so that's something we'll find out on

Psychology: Requiem - Requiem
Philosophy: Requiem - Requiem
Art: Charlotte - Lorchenne
Language:
English:
Arthur - Lorchenne
Science: Galvis - 04LIDOB
History:
Music:
Iludess - SilverKiramoto
Gym:
Students:

Genette - Dip
Jean - Dip
Kaylanni - Noceur
Maidy - freyy

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
It's all good, that's what the tag was for :P

Can I join? If yes can I be a history teacher and a student (two characters one student one teacher)

Can I still join as well? I would like to take a teaching position and also have a student. Though I'm not really sure what positions are left. If I can't I don't mind just being a student.

There's a list of the taken and vacant positions like... Four posts above yours, with history potentially being taken

Caught this a little late into the game.

Any openings still available?

*Points At The List*

*Devours the list*

Well I can say for certain I don't like any of the remaining teaching positions, except maybe gym, I don't really find fairness in the fact that two people have taken two teaching positions when there were so little teaching positions to begin with. Not only that but there is more to science then just science, for example Astronomy, Biology, Earth Science. Though, I can understand why one would mush it all into one class given the fact that the owner of this role-play only wanted a maximum of ten people. If that is so, does that one teacher cover all there is about that subject they teach? For example; if I were to take the Gym teacher would that mean I also cover Health Class and Sex Ed? What about other extracurricular classes? Like Theater, Shop, and Technology for example. Also I am a bit unsure what the language teacher would teach as well. Do they teach the normal languages of japanese, spanish, german, and latin? Or are there monster languages as well? I don't mean to be a pain, I'm just a bit lost.

*Sighs And Prepares The Surgery Table To Retrieve The List*

Also, because Vio kinda ninja'd me. My character handles two classes that weren't originally on the list. I just kind of decided I'd like to run both of those because both of those are highly appealing courses for me. Lorchenne is running two characters because her friend had to drop out but they wanted to keep the character in. As for the science, it'd be more like a general science course. There is always a possibility of taking a more refined study in the area. There is nothing stopping you from suggesting different classes to take

Hahaha, yeah, I kind of ninja people a lot. I just really like to know what I am doing before I take on any sort of role. I would suggest having a theater teacher, since both music and art class can collaborate with theater? I have friend who has taken theater so I can ask them about it while I research the class. If having a theater teacher is allowed to be a thing. I would have that one teacher and then a student.

I'm sure there are also possibilities on the administrative side...or perhaps the head of the security?

I'll probably work with a student.

I wouldn't mind being a the school nurse too if that's a possibility.

Info
Full Name:
Akane Wasashio
Nickname(s): Nene
Title/Archetype/formal title/self-appointed title/what you call them: Wasashio Sensei
Birthday: August 9th
Species: Jorogumo
Nationality: Japanese, but with french roots
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: None
Face Claim:

Relationships
Mother: Colette Marianne Wasashio
Father: Hayate Wasashio
Siblings: Karin Wasashio
Significant Other(s): None
Closest Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Physical Traits
(Applies to those without reference photos)

Eye Color(s): Red
Hair Color(s): Mahogany-Russet
Height: 5'6
Weight: 121 lb
Body Build: Thick yet with sexy curves
Notable Physical Traits:
  • "beauty mark" on her right cheek
  • When in a half spider half human state, it is made apparent that she only has six legs instead of eight, there is scaring where her two hind legs were ripped off.
  • She has three simple red circles, "tattoos", on her lower back.

Personality
Usual Mood/Expression: A soft eerie smile
Five Prominent Traits: Flirty, Cunning, Guarded, Caring, Spaztic/Bubbly/Air Headed
Quirks: Sometimes when a nice thick man walks by, she'll get this weird look in her eye as if she's looking at a next meal or dazed expression... and sometimes she'll even drool. Dances when she cleans.

Misc
(Applies to if they have special abilities)

Skills: Acting and teaching
Class they're teaching: Theater/Drama
Hobbies: Dance and gardening
Element: Earth & Poison
Animal:
Arachnid
Plant:
Buttercups
Anything else you want to add:
  • She has various forms or stages she can enter
    • Stage 1- Human: She looks completely human. Can form webs.
    • Stage 2- Human Arachnid: Mostly human appearance, but six legs sprouting out from her stomach. She can communicate with other arachnids, as well as form webs.
    • Stage 3- Arachnid Human: Mostly arachnid, with an abdomen of a spider, half spider half human appearance. Can control spiders, communicate with spiders, form webs, increase in speed, increase in strength.
    • Stage 4- Arachnid: Completely transformed into a massive spider, strongest form, increase in strength and agility, control of other spiders, webs, venomous, strong pincers.
  • Jorogumos' are meat/man eaters, the will seduce and ensnare men into their webs and eat them. If they are fond of one, they might force sexual intercourse.

Stats
(1 being the lowest, 10 the highest)

Compassion: 5/10
Empathy: 5/10
Creativity: 9/10
Mental Flexibility: 5/10
Passion/Motivation: 7/10
Education: 10/10
Stamina: 8/10
Physical Strength: 9/10
Battle Skill: 4/10
Initiative: 7/10
Restraint: 5/10
Agility: 8/10
Strategy: 5/10
Teamwork: 5/10

Biography

Akane was actually born into royalty as feudal Japanese princess, however, the family was founded upon a secret. The family is integrated between humans, Jorogumo's, and their hybrid offspring. Akane's father was a normal human man, as was her mother, but since the Jorogumo's genes are in the family line, on her father's side, Akane was born a Jorogumo, which her grandmother apparently was. Akane grew up with little contact outside the palace, making few friends save for the maids and guards, but once the feudal era in Japan came to and end, the family ultimately gave up their titles and lived their lives as just rich ordinary people. Akane and her sister were enrolled in normal high schools, but since they aged slower than normal humans the family had to move around a lot. Eventually, Akane got bored staying in high school, and attended college as an intellectually advanced seventeen year old. She was going to graduate early, after three years when she fell in love with a human man. Though, once he found out that she was not of the human race, the man shunned her from his life. Heart broken, Akane simply graduated and moved on. Her family could see that she was depressed so they applied her to work in a school of monsters, feeling it would benefit her more. Akane loved the idea and greatly accepted the role of a teacher at this school, sharing her dreams of theater with younger monstrous creatures just like her.

Last edited:
Well I can say for certain I don't like any of the remaining teaching positions, except maybe gym, I don't really find fairness in the fact that two people have taken two teaching positions when there were so little teaching positions to begin with. Not only that but there is more to science then just science, for example Astronomy, Biology, Earth Science. Though, I can understand why one would mush it all into one class given the fact that the owner of this role-play only wanted a maximum of ten people. If that is so, does that one teacher cover all there is about that subject they teach? For example; if I were to take the Gym teacher would that mean I also cover Health Class and Sex Ed? What about other extracurricular classes? Like Theater, Shop, and Technology for example. Also I am a bit unsure what the language teacher would teach as well. Do they teach the normal languages of japanese, spanish, german, and latin? Or are there monster languages as well? I don't mean to be a pain, I'm just a bit lost.

I thought I said i was doing Mainly Biotechnology...strange...

Occupation: Science teacher for Van McCoy's School For Perplexing Minds and Peculiar Bedfellows

I guess i didn't...
strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.