VampireXVampire Hunter

He let her help him up and he gave a fake smile

" its fine"

He knew it was whatever, when he heard the knock he gripped his blade and opened the door

"Room service open up!" It was a male's voice, one of the men from the council who had killed Wyrd. Nika was about to tell him to go away when the door flew open and then slammed shut. She took a half step back. In a flash, Nika was grabbed by her hair and yanked forward. She yelped in pain and didn't have time to move out of the way as a stake was directed at her heart. Somehow though, he missed and the stake embeded itself in her shoulder, touching the bone. Dark blood insntantly started pouring down her side and arm.

Ryder barley blinked, he grabbed the man and flung him across the room

we have to leave

She nodded, her face locked in a grimace of pain. The man from the council got up with a growl and lunged for Ryder.

No!

She thought, stepping in front of Ryder. The man's hand locked around Nika's throat.

He pulled the man off nika and stabbed the knife through his stomack and kicked it macking the man fling across the wall and he grabbed nika running out the room

are you ok!?

She glanced over at him.

No. I'm not.

She thought, rubbing her throat. Already there were hand prints forming. They made it out to the car and got in.

I'll need blood if this is going to heal.

She thought, grabbing the stake and preparing to yank it out.

He drove out far past the city and stopped, he bit his wrist and leaned over bringing his wrist to her face

" here drink"

He knew wether he was human or not she still was crazy about his blood.

She felt her fangs drop. She shot him "the look" but didn't argue. She took his wrist and bit down, drinking heavily, not even sure if his blood would work, since it was another vampire's blood she was drinking.

( my blood dosent work anymore?)

(OOC: Sure, it can still work. I just made Nika unsure if it would work because she has never drank another vampire's blood before.)

(ok)

He watched her drink and he looked away, it seemed almost wrong of him to watch, he felt her drinking and he closed his eyes breifly waiting, he knew she'd stop when ready.

She drank several swallows more before pushing his wrist away and wipping her mouth with the back of her hand. She gripped the stake that was in her shoulder once more, her body tensed and her arm and side covered in blood. She growled in pain as she started to pull out the stake in her shoulder, which only made things bleed more.

"I'm going to need something to stop this blood. I've gotta pull this stake out. It's killing me."

She said thickley.

He licked his wrist and watched it head then tightly gripped nika's sholder as he did he pulled the stake out her sholder not waiting for more blood to come out he grabbed his piece of clothe ripping it he fixed it tieing it around her sholder to stop the bleeding momentairly

" it slow down"

(OOC: If you are interested, I have made my own forum if you would like to join. The link for it is http://perfectvampirenight.forumotion.com I also have a mature rp if you are ineterested as well.)

She gave him a nod.

"Thanks."

She said, and leaned back in the seat. An akward silence fell between them as they sat in Ryder's car, trying to decide what to do.

(OOC: lol i looked so where do i post? and what mature rp did you have in mind?)

He nodded slightly and drove off the road into a dirt path, there was a shed up ahead and he stopped the car looking at her breifly, we can stay her for a few days, his voice was stern and cold almost like hatred creeping into him, he got out the car and muumbbled somthing before closing the door and walking to the shed.

(OOC: I will get the link to my mature post as soon I as can. And do you mean where to post on my forum? Or on the mature post that I have in mind?)

Nika watched him stalk to the shed before getting up and following him. The shed hadn't looked like it had been used for years. It was dusty and had old hey piled everywhere and had no lights. There were only two glass windows, which were so dirty it hardly let any light it. She went up to Ryder and wrapped her arms around him and gently rested her chin on his shoulder.

(OOC: the mature post you have in mind)

He stopped abruptly as he felt her against him, part of him didint want the embrace but the other part wanted her close..so close, he sighed breifly getting the thoughts out of his head he knew it never happned, he gave her a small hug and moved away slowly almost tiredly with no effort, opeining the door there was a bed it was well made and a small kitchen next to it a rug.

He kicked the rug out of the way and bent down opening the the latch to the hidden door

" come one"

He took her hand pulling her against him abd wraped his arms around her

im sorry i just..it was my fault you got hurt..

She didn't answer him right away, her face clouding over with an unreadable expression.

Dammit Ryder! Please stop blamming yourself for everything! It's driving me insane!

She thought angrilly. She took his hand though and followed him.