VampireXVampire Hunter

He felt her skin it was soft..cold but soft, he deepend the kiss and he pulled off his shirt he broke the kiss breiftly letting his lips travel down to her neck

She let out a sigh of pleasure and arched her neck, feeling his hand at her waist line and his lips on her neck.

Go ahead.

She thought to him.

Remember I'll stop you if you start going to far.

She reminded him, smiling a little.

He continued to kiss her he pulled up her shirt slowly kissing her naval up, he eventually pulled off her shirt as his hand caresed her breast

She parted her lips more as he caressed her breast, letting out another groan of pleasure at his touch. She called out his name. "Ryder..." She moaned. She wanted more of his touch, though she was carefull not to get to carried away. She ran her hands up his stomach and then up his chest, then over his shoulders and down his back. Vampire skin was a bit harder then normal human skin, making the skin tougher to pirece.

He continued to kiss her softly as he did so he unhooked her bra sliding his tounge down he licked her nipple slowly as he did so he'd wrap her legs around his waist

i want you so bad

I know Ryder...I know...I want you too...

She thought, threading her fingers through her hair. She knew what he meant, but she just wasn't sure what she wanted. She rolled over so that she was on top of him. Her eyes were bright with lust and love, though they held a touch of uncertainy in them.

He looked up into her eyes, he trully cared about her enough to wait, but something kept bothering him,

"be..h..honest but do you wish i was still human?"

She sighed, frustrated, and rolled off of him and sat up in the grass and ran a hand through her hair, starring off in the woods.

"You cannot undo the changing, Ryder. It's never been done."

She paused.

"But yes, I do wish you were human."

She laid back in the grass, gazing up into the sky.

"I know you wanted to be turned to protect me, and I really am greatful for that but..."

She trailed off.

He knew it he got up he pulled out the small bottle that held the blood when he was human, he clutched it in his hands

"im sorry..i wish i could go back to..i need to hadle this myself"

He walked back tword the path he came, he started to run.

Dammit. Why did something always have to happen every time they tried? Nika wondered, scrambling to get dressed.

Ryder! Where are you going?!

Once she got her clothes back on, she chased after him, but she couldn't find him anywhere. She made it back to the city, looking around for him.

Ryder walked around the city he hated himself...what he become, and it was something the only person he cared about truly didint want, he went back to the hotel and sat, he doubt he could die from blood loss but he wanted to..to end it all..he pulled his blade out and let it pierce his stomack then near his chest, he slouched to the floor and closed his eyes..wishing he could go back

forget me...

No. I'm not going to forget you.

She thought. She looked around the city for a time before heading back to the hotel room they had rented. As she shut the door and looked up, she froze. Ryder was lying on the floor, blood staining all down the front of his shirt.

Ryder?

She thought, rushing up him. She shook his shoulder and saw a blade with blood on the tip of it on the floor near him.

Ryder?!

She grunted at his weight a little as she picked him up and carried him to the bed.

Dammit I can't loose you to.

She thought, trying to keep it together. She laid him on the bed and ripped his shirt open. His skin was red with blood it was hard to tell where the puncture wound was or if there was multiple. She got a bowl of water and a towel from the bathroom and worked at cleaning away the blood. She eventually found the two puncture wounds he had made and licked them, healing them shut so they could no longer bleed. She sighed in relief and set the bloody towel and bowl of water aside. She touched his cheek with a shaky hand, feeling tears trail down her cheeks.

Please don't do that again.

She thought to him, unsure if he was still consious.

Ryder opened his eyes slowly as saw the tears ok nika's face, he felt bad about what he done yet he still wished it was over, hge slowly sat up and touched her cheeks

"im...i .."

He couldnt quite get the words out

She touched a finger to his lips, stopping whatever he was going to say.

Shh.

She tried to smile, though she wasn't very successfull. She placed both hands on either side of him, trapping him on the bed. She leaned down and kissed him for a moment before pulling back.

I...love you Ryder.

She thought. The words felt right. Not just to say them, but because she knew those three words were true.

I think I'm ready now.

She carressed his cheek and kissed him again.

But you have to promise me you won't leave me or ever try that again.

She thought firmly.

He slwoly closed his eyes as he kissed her back

i love you too..thats why im sorry..i..

He pulled back and looked into her eyes with a mix of love and sadness

"are..you sure you..want to?"

Don't be. Please.

She gave him a small smile.

And...yes...I want to. I want to try.

She got up and walked to the door and made sure it was locked and walked back over to him and lay besides him.

Not...all the way yet but...I want to please you somehow...

He kissed her neck and nibbled on it

you dont have to please me..just you being with me pleases me

his hands worked their way to her pants as he unbottoned them slowly

She closed her eyes and titled her head back and threaded her fingers through his hair.

I want to keep my virginity right now though Ryder.

She warned him, watching him with glittering electric green eyes.

He stopped reluctantcly and settle with kissing her but his body wanted to take things to the next level

are you afraid?

She looked at him.

I'm afraid of a lot of things, Ryder.

She said honestly. She touched his cheek and gently brushed her fingers down his neck.