VampireXVampire Hunter

He watched her, they had become very distant from eachother it was almost like they didn't know eachother at all, he got up and wraped his arms around her

" just dont think about it"

She grunted and looked away from him. How could she not think about it? She didn't answer him, tired of talking about it as he was. She leaned against him. She hadn't been the same since they had killed Wyrd.

He felt her thoughed tugging at the back of his mind, the animosity wasn't going to end, it was like a build up of tenssion like a huge wall betweeen then, he walked back to the bed and layed down pulling the covers over him, he wanted to be free of the situation

things will never be the same

He thought to himself

Nika looked over at Ryder and sighed. She sat down on the chair and burried her face in her hands. If she and Edmund had only stayed were they were none of this would be happening. She was beginning to wonder if Ryder should have killed when he so easily had the chance. For a brief second she thought about turning herself in, giving herself up, but that would solve nothing. They would still go after Ryder and then he would be alone. She couldn't do that to him. She wipped her cheek when she felt a tear fall and curled up on the chair to get some sleep.

Ryder opened his eyes slowly, it was still dark and he sat up seeing nika in the chair, he got up and picked her up carrying her to the bed and layed her down pulling the blanket over her, he sighed to himself before crawling back into the bed to sleep.

When Nika woke, she realized she was in the bed, curled up against Ryder. She kissed him and gently shook his shoulder to wake him.

"Hey. It's morning. You thirsty?"

She asked.

He yawned and opened his eyes slowly to see nika wide awake, he sat up slowly

" yes im thirsty"

She nodded and got up, combing her fingers through her hair.

"Then how about we go find some breakfast?"

She suggested, giving him a small smile.

"breakfast would be nice'

He got up and went into the bathroom and watched his face

more deer?

You can have whatever animal you want. It doesn't have to be deer.

She chuckled.

He walked out the bathroom shirtless and looked at her witha teasing smile

" its nice out who needs a shirt, especiall when its gonna get blood on it"

He took her hands and pulled her to him

She kissed him and leaned her head against his chest.

"Unlike you, it would be a little...odd and uncomfterable for me to walk around without a shirt."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I doubt you wouldn't think so but other probably would."

She chuckled a little and kissed him again, deeper and longer this time.

He smiled and kissed her back

" yea it might be weird for you"

He pulled her into his embrace kissing her he'd press her aginst the wall.

She opened her mouth and closed her eyes, once again threading her fingers through his hair, her other hand now resting on his stomach.

He sucked on her tounge as he grabbed her ass, he'd slowly guide hwer to the floor were he contiinued to kiss her

She groaned at the taste of him and gently ran the tips of her fingernails down the front of his chest, feeling his muscles underneath and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He unbuttoned her pants and reached and took them off, as he did he kissed her slowly not wanting the moment to end

Ryder...please don't go to far...

She cautioned, arching her back in pleasure.

I want you, I really do but...I'm just not fully ready for all the way yet.

She let her arms rest on the floor beside her as she watched him pull off her jeans and toss them to the side on the floor.

Hearing those words in his head made ryder stop completly, he wanted her so bad but didn't want to rush her even though his sexual needs were getting the best of him, he got off her and sata looking at the floor

She sat up, looking away from him and gathered up her jeans and stood, awkardly slipping them on.

I'm sorry Ryder.

She thought. She helped him up. She offered him an apologetic smile.

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on their hotel door, making her jump.