VampireXVampire Hunter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He dodged them quickly except for two that hit his face, he gripped her shoulders tightly and brough his knee up to connect with her stomach

She cringed in pain and clutched at her stomach. Before he could dodge out of the way, she grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him forward, nailing him in the ribs with a fist and smacking her forehead against his before shoving him onto his back. She saw a few stars but regained her balance fairly quickly.

He grunted in pain and shook his head, his fist slamed into her jaw as the other her head and then a two piece to her stomach, he lifted her up and brough nika down on his knee

She growled and doubled over for a few seconds, faking that she was in more pain then she really was. She quickly snatched her hands out and grabbed Ryder by his ankels and yanked his feet from under him and sending a foot into his gut while dragging him a few feet.

He winched and fell then he got up he winded all his energy for a few minutes just walking arount the room then he speed to her and slamed his fist into her jaw and stomach at the same time

Her head snapped back and she cluched her stomach, her face furrowed in concentration. She dived at him, tackling him to the mat, wrestling him to the ground.

He fllipped her over his hands slamming into her throat his other hand punching her stomack and face repeadtly as his eyes went red his punches and grip grew harder and harder each time

She struggled underneath of him and clawed at his face, leaving bloody gashes on his cheeks. She then noticed his eyes were a bright red, like coals in a fire. Something was wrong. She coughed and tasted blood.

"Ryder..." She choked out, trying to pry his hand from her throat. She wondered if it was his slayer blood mixing in with his vampire blood and making him stronger yet. When simply calling his name didn't work, she did the only thing she could, even though she didn't want to do it, and kicked him between the legs in the groin. Thankfully that worked and she rolled over on shaky hands and knees, coughing and spitting up blood.

Ryder rolled over in pain his eyes shifting back in forth from his normal eyes to red he looked over at her shaking and coughing up blood and he look at her terrifiedd, looking down at his hands scared

" iim so sorry oh.."

"I'll be fine." She said shakily, wipping blood from her mouth. She pushed herself up with a grunt and leaned against a wall and sank to the floor. "I think it's just your slayer blood mixing with the vampire blood." She paused as she coughed several times, tasting more blood. "I shouldn't have turned you." She muttered, one hand wrapped around her stomach.

He stared at her and wakled over to nika helping her up

" what you mean you shouldn't have turned me?"

"Your blood should have killed me Ryder. Vampires and vampire hunters just don't mix. It's like vampire and werewolves, water and electricity. Don't ask me why it's just the order of the world." She growled in pain as her side flared painfully. Something felt broken. She stumbled a bit as he helped her up. She looked at him with a dead serious look. "If you want everything to return to normal, then you're going to have to kill me." She paused. "It's the only way." She muttered, spitting out more blood. "You are a vampire hunter and I am the vampire you are supposed to kill. I think my blood is mixing with your hunter blood and it will probably kill you if you don't kill me first."

Ryder looked at nika in shock the girl whom he loved, who he wanted more than enything was now asking him to kill her, the rage from before came once again and insted of her he punched the wall making a hole

" how can you as me to kill you!? you said we'd be toghther"

He yelled pissed

She sighed and limped up to him, still clutching her side. "Ryder." She said firmly, seriously. "I'm not asking you to kill me. I'm only...telling you how it is." She gently took his face in her hands, turning him towards her so he couldn't avoid not looking at her. "I love you Ryder. I would never ask you to kill me." She paused, looking deep into his eyes. "Please, believe me." She breathed. "You wanted me to tell you, so I am. I'm trying Ryder. I really am." She let go of him.

He looked at her and the sadness crept in, he knew he'd have to kill her eventually he had dreams often that he killed her..blood everywhere his family and he'd wake up in a sweat his body wanted to love her yet hurt her at the same time he picked her up and walked downstairs

" i have to get you to a hospital"

She rolled her eyes. "No. Ryder. They won't know to give me blood. Taking to a hospital would only make it easier for them." She squirmed a little in his hold. "Please, put me down." She begged gently.

He put her down and walked into the kitchen in went to the back and came back with a blood bag

" dont ask why its here..my parents they tourtuered some of your kind.."

He passed her the bag

She took the bag from him but froze at his comment. She grunted and bit down into the bag, a bit of blood squirting onto her face and neck and she drank, downing almost half of it quite quickly.

He watched her for a moment before looking away and looking at the floor

" are you shy with me?"

he knew te question was random

She drank a bit more before looking at him with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" She wondered, starting to feel better already. "You mean...in bed?" She whispered.