VampireXVampire Hunter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He looked at her and thought for a moment

" i mean yea..but not just that it just seems like your shy with me physically and verbally"

She looked down, not really having an answer to that. He was right and she knew it. "I don't know Ryder...I suppose...maybe it's because I'm not human and haven't been for over a hundred years...I guess...I've just kind of shut myself off from the world..." That was the best explination she could come up with.

He walked over to her and looked at her

" why dont you just take a chance with me? you dont have to be shy with me"

He knew even though he was a vampire but he was still male.

(OOC: I was thinking maybe Ryder's parents could trail them here and break in on them?)

"I don't know..." She mumbled, avoiding his eyes. "I don't know if I can afford to take any more chances." She said quietly.

(OOC: yea im going to leave and there going to come and talk to you, before they try to kill you i come back)

Ryder sighed getting fustrated with the situation and thought it was better to drop it and find someone else who would

" look im going to head out and check something out theres an old friend who im gonna go see, she's been asking so ill be back"

He turned away from her

"Ryder please!" She pleaded, but he left, not stoping this time. She chased after him a few steps but he was gone. Her heart sank to the bottom and she threw the blood package against the wall were it exploded.

Ryder got in the car and drove where he stopped at the house of his close friend, they known eachother since they were kids, he got out and knocked on the door and whenn it opened she smiled when she saw him

" omg i missed you Ry"

She huged him pulling him inside

" its good to see you againg"

He kissed her cheek softly and closed the door behind them.

Nika watched angrilly as the blood dripped down the wall, feeling tears blur her vision. She sighed and fetched some cleaning supplies and mixed water with bleech to clean up the splattered blood, wondering how Ryder could do this to her. She cleaned up the blood, steaming in anger. It took her a while took clean the last bit of blood. As soon as she had finished cleaning the blood, she heard a door open somewhere. Hoping it was Ryder coming back to apologize, she rushed to the door but froze when she saw it wasn't him.

Ryder and his friend becca were busy catching up talking holding echother occasiontly,laying on the couch

" you know i want you right

She said seductivly

"i know..but..i cant"

He sighed and sat up

"Well hello Nika." Said Ryder's mother, looking quite angry. "We have word that you turned my boy."

"I..." She swallowed nervously, backing up as his parents came in and closed the door behind them. There were a few others with them, no doubt they were other slayers.

Ryder got up and looked at her

" im sorry i have to go"

Before she could speak he was already out the door feeling guilty he got in the car and headed back to the house.

She struggled against them as they held her on the couch, Ryder's father holding a knife to her throat. There were at least four other slayers with them and one tied her ankels together while another bound her wrists.

Ryder got out the car and walked inside noticing the ruged moved he paniked and ran down stairs finding his parents and some other slayers holding nika down

" Let her Go!"

He shouted as he flug two of the slayers into the wal, in and instant he snapped the other slayers neck and glared at his parents with red eyes

His father stood up with Nika, pressing the dagger harder against her throat. "You're going to have to kill her eventually." He said in his deep voice, dragging Nika back a few steps.

She looked down, anywhere but at Ryder.

Ryder felt the rage again and instead he grabbed his mother pulling her and twisting her arms behind her back showing his fangs tword her neck

" let her go or you'll have to kill mother to"

Nika felt his father tense. "What has gotten into you boy?" His father demanded, and growled deeply. He dragged the dagger slightly across her throat before lowering it and shovering her at Ryder, making him drop his mother. Before his mother hit the ground Ellroy caught her. His mother seemed stunned.

Ryder glared at the two and he pulled nika behind him

" i love her and i wont let you touch her!"

He looked at his mother and his father torn between family and the girl he loved

Nika stumbled a bit with the ropes around her ankels. She could feel blood running down her neck.

Your family is more important Ryder...

She thought to him, her voice dull and without emotion.

You'll just...end up killing me anyway.

He turned and took the ropes off her

they dont want me anymore im a vampire

Ryderturned back to his parents

" i have changed you dont want me anymore im one of them"

"Very well. Then a slayer will be assigned to you. A new one to you as well it seems Miss Nika." Ellroy lead his wife out of the house, not looking back.

Nika sank onto the couch, her neck still bleeding. She still had refused to look Ryder in the eye.