VampireXVampire Hunter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
you wont loose me i promise

He kissed her cheek and held her close

She curled up against him and traced random patterns on his chest until she eventually fell asleep.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well

Nika woke before Ryder. It was raining, not a thunder storm, but just a good heavy downpour. She went to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag after taking a shower and finding fresh clothes, thinking about their fight. Not just the physical fight, but their verbal fight as well. I can't loose him. She thought as she sat on the couch. She let the blood bag slip from her fingers and fall to the floor, spilling out in a puddle of blood. She watched the rain trickle down the window, letting the clouds do the crying for her.

Ryder woke up and streached walking into the bathroom he took a long shower then threw on some shorts but no shirt, he looked out the window and saw the rain the he walked into the kitched he was about to get a blood back and then he saw nika

" are you ok?"

She jumped a little. She had been to engrossed in her thoughts and hadn't heard him come up behind her. "Yeah. Yeah I'm alright." She mumbled, and picked up the blood package and put it in the sink and once more got some cleaning supplies to clean the spilled blood on the carpet.

He raised his eyebrow something was wrong, he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her

" tell me whats wrong"

She sighed. "This whole thing is wrong, Ryder." She muttered. "Us...our situation." She turned around to face him, her eyes a duller green then normal. "I still don't understand. Your blood should have killed me! You're not like the other slayers. You should have instantly hated me, killed me, whatever." She ran a hand through her hair. "I'm starting to wonder if you aren't meant to change the Order."

he frowned

" you think im not ment to change the order?"

(OOC: Sorry, I meant to write are.)

"No, I think you are meant to change the order."

She leaned her head against his chest.

"I'm tired Ryder. I'm not sure how long I can...."

She trailed off.

He held her close

" how long you can what?"

She sighed a little. "How long I can keep going." She whispered. "They're going to overwhelm us eventually. Right now they're just wearing us down, playing cat and mouse." She paused, quite for several long minutes. "They're testing us, pushing us until we snap."

He layed nika down

" mabey we need more poele on out side or kill the important people so the others will crumble"

"I don't know." She mumbled. "The most important members of the council are way to strong. They're some of the oldest vampires out there. Besides the fact they have themsevles too well hidden." She looked up at him from the couch. "Please Ryder don't attempt the impossible. You aren't even a year old vampire yet and some of the oldest council members are several hundred years old. You'll only succeed in getting yourself killed."

"Then what do we do? no matter were we go they follow us were its your kind or mine i just..i wish it was over"

He sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

She smiled as an idea came to her. "We work on trying to change the Order." She said.

(OOC: Do we want to keep going with this one or start another in the series? I think it might be more interesting to end it here and start a new "chapter" so to speak. What do you think?)

(OOC: yea sounds good lets make a new series)

(OOC: no i mean a new chapter with the same people)

(OOC: Alright, I'll get something up and get you the link. :))