VampireXVampire Hunter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ryder breathed heavy feeling his life die come back to life and die again, he walked upstairs the only thing keeping him alive was.. what was that anymore? he layed on the bed and closed his eyes, he knew tommarow he was leaving for good..to end his parents..the council..and himself in the process

goodbye..

She chased after him but he had shut the bedroom door and locked it.

Ryder please. Don't do this.

She thought frantically, trying to bust down the door.

He opened the door and looked at her with sad eyes

" im sorry i cant but i have to end this"

he huged her and grabed his bag putting clothes in it

Please...Ryder...She thought weakly. Would she really loose the last person she had left? "Please Ryder. I'm beginning you. Don't..." She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his mid section.

He looked at her and when he felt her hands against him he breathed heavy

" why? whats keeping me here"

His words killed her. He didn't love her. He never had. It was all lies to just try and bed her before she was ready. Her hand flew up and she smacked him, her own eyes turning a deep dangerous red.

I should have know you were a two faced liar.

She thought.

You've never loved me. You just wanted to do anything to take my virginity. That's all this is. That's all this ever was.

She hissed. She turned around and stomped off.

When she splapped him he thought he was going to loose his mind, how could she think all he wanted was sex after all the things he went through just to be with her! Ryder chased after he and grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the wall

" how the fuck could you say all i wanted was ur virginity!? and you wanna call me a liar? that i never loved you! if i never loved you why i try so hard to talk to you on the first day why did i try to fight the council for you, why did i go against my own race my own family to be with you! i let you turn me into one of you to try to prove we were ment for eachother and i was going to kill yet alone turn my mother just because my father was going to kill you thats not love!? huh!?"

He yelled letting his voice boom he was so pissed his eyes red he clenched his fist

"That's all you've ever been trying to do." She growled, struggling as he held her there against the wall. "Every time you ask for sex and when I don't give you always walk out on me or threaten to kill yourself. And now you're going to try and kill yourself again!" She paused, screaming at him as he screamed at her. "At least I haven't gone to another! Sure I might have had Wyrd in the past but he's gone! Dead! You keep walking out on me! Maybe I just want love instead of sex!" She shoved him off of her. "This isn't all about you." She growled between clenched teeth. "It's about us. I have tried Ryder. I don't know why you want to be with me after all I've done to you." She turned and started walking away from him. "You should have killed me when you had the chance!" She shouted, her eyes still glowing red.

Ryder was loosing it his hole his humanity,,what was left his hunter instincts came back

" oh really last time i checked who was in the bathroom with the knife its not just me its you! i want to kill my parents so they leave us alone and i wanted to kill the council, ill probubally die in to process how is that suicidal!? all you ever think is that when you dont want sex i leave..do you know that if i just wanted sex i woild have ended it along time ago but guess what you wish i would have killed you right? well now you can get your wish since you wanna end what we have and i dont care anymore i love you and this bullshit i cant belive you i atleast had a good reason to end myself i cant take this shit anymore nika"

He grabbed her and pined her to the wall

" say you wished i killed you when i had the chance..you want that"

She winced a little as her back slammed against the hard wall. She was quite for a moment. "I have lost everything to be with you." She whispered, her eyes slowly turning back to their electric green. "Everything...Wyrd...my home...Edmund...everything..." Her voice was a choked whisper. "I willingly lost it all to have you, for you." She looked down. "I have done all you wanted because you wanted it. All accept for one thing. But...if...if you must kill me...I won't stop you if that's what you want." She closed her eyes. "I love you. Always have, always will."

Ryder looked at her the words had him stuned for a moment and he let her go he didn;t speak any words instead he just looked at her his eyes welling up and he looked away, he felt bad for even wanting to kill her the words she spoke kept repeating in his head making him even sadder he blinked a few times and a drop fell to the ground before he turned and loooed at the beadroom

i love you..nika

She took his chin in her hand and turned his head towards her and carefully wipped away his tears. And I you. She smiled saddly at him and let go of him. "Please don't tell me I have lost you as well." She looked at him, still pinned against the wall.

He buried his face in her neck and held her close

" no you haven't lost me"

She breathed a sigh of relief and gently combed her fingers through his hair repeatedly.

He closed his eyes as he felt her hands in his hair making him start to fall asleep

She stroked his hair for a while longer, not wanting to let go of him for fear of what would happen if she did.

"Come." She said quietly, and took his hand and lead him to the bed. She had him lie down as she took the duffle bag half packed with clothes and tossed in on the floor.

He followed her and layed on the bed and looked at her

She smiled at him when he looked at her, sad and tired. She took off his shoes and tossed them to the floor were they made a muffled thunk. She then took of his shirt and set it aside. It wasn't that she was going to have sex, she just wanted to try and help him relax. She leaned forward and kissed him, long and deep, and started to gently message his chest and stomach.

He felt her lips against his and he deepened the kiss sliding his tounge in her mouth, he pulled her closer when her hands felt on his chest

She let the kiss last for a few moments before pulling away and lying down beside him, resting her head on his chest. You have no idea how much I fear loosing you. She thought to him after a while.