Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Real name is Efeurohm, but considers it too strange and hard to pronounce, so goes by Xavier.

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200

Race: Incubus

Appearance:
tera__online_game__by_tech_regiment-d37ax45.jpg
(gotta love TERA for equal objectification of genders)

Magical Abilities: Blue and black. Studied both for well beyond the time it would take to master them.

Martial Abilities: Fencing

Education:

University Graduate

Has been taught all the things little demon children are taught

Equipment and Clothing:

"Normal" clothing is shown in the picture used in appearance.

swept_hilt_rapier_1610_mosaic_by_qualcuno-d49whx1.jpg

fantasy_blade_by_licataknives-d57ecn7.jpg

Family: His parents are out there somewhere probably still alive.

Titles or Societal Positions: Resident playboy

Edit: Removed question

Last edited by a moderator:
@~ Xypher Doragon ~ Looks good to me Accepted.

@EraSonata I did add Incubi I thought to the demons section, Accepted anyway.

Feeling like I should put some more points down about character's limits, but I'll just try to moderate things instead for now.

Yay! Gonna edit a few things on Cerberus real quick, forgot this morning lol

Quick little question pertaining to my character before I post a CS. What is crime life like? Are there strong mafia clans or gangs? How connected are these organizations on an international scale? Are there any mainstream demon cults, or are they underground?
Just like how there are Aristocratic families of Vampires and Werewolves and the like, there are also various crime organizations. While they're not at the point where the city watch would fear them or let them slide without bribes, they are a force in the underground of the city. The various cults of the city tend to stay underground, hidden and out of sight of the better funded church.

Joining the having more than one character club.

Name: Isabelle Devol

Height: 5'10

Weight: 150 lb

Race: Human

Appearance:
281-768-cs315n.jpg

Magical Abilities: None

Martial Abilities: A master at using firearms. Also good at stabbing people with knives.

Education: Finished high school, didn't go to college.

Equipment and Clothing:

Normal clothing shown in picture in appearance.

Steampunk_Pistol_by_music_blossom.png

401908.png

Family: Daughter of Antoinette and Alain Devol

Titles or Societal Positions: Unofficial title: That one crazy lady with a gun.

Edit: Removed rifle

@EraSonata Not sure if I want to have magazines in this RP being used yet.

A revolving rifle would be fine, if you just want to describe that.

Otherwise Accepted @EraSonata

Name: Lysander Corvius
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190 pounds of pure muscle.
Age: He looks like he could be in his late twenties while he's been alive for around six thousand years or so.
Race: Born Werewolf (Human)
Appearance: Those photos. (From the game Wolf Among Us)
Magical Abilities: Lysander doesn't really dabble in magic unless you consider his transformation capabilities a form of magic.
Martial Abilities: Lysander has been around for a long time. He's well trained in all three of his forms. In his human form he's entirely capable of fighting due to his training with martial arts and kickboxing, in his halfway state he's faster and his claws only add to the pain inflicted by his quick precise hits. In his full form - well he is a werewolf so..
Education: Lysander like I said has lived a long time. With his general vast knowledge of practical things he also has a sense of wisdom in his words due to many different life experiences.
Equipment and Clothing : Lysander wears the same clothes usually - a slightly unkempt unbuttoned white polo and matching grey pants. He changes his loosely hanging tie occasionally. He caries a thick cigar with him along with a pack of normal cigs and a trusty lighter with the Corvius family insignia edged into it. He also wears a necklace with said insignia made out of a silver material aesthetically similar to silver. He also has a long coat when the winds begin to get chilly.
Family: Lysander has a little sister (who will be my second chara in this roleplay).
Titles or Societal Positions: Lysander and his sister are a part of the drug dealing, sex slaving underground community so their well known by those who bide their time with that kind of crowd. Between him and his sister, Lysander is the enforcer of their duo operations while his sister would be the brains.

@Rufiya Accepted, sorry for making you have to do those edits though.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, character death will be a possibility.

You wouldnt kill my character(s) would you BoB....? *Gives her puppy dog eyes* hehe

Awww but you know you love me~

Doesn't save you~

Fine, ill just come back and haunt you *evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.