Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, I can handle it.

He's one talented fothermucker, if you know what I'm saying.

Haha id get so lost....

Btw @Lycaon thats a very chilling avatar

Lol I dont doubt your skills im just saying I couldnt do it

Edit: @Lycaon im sure you do haha kinda reminds me of....Oh whats that movies name....Van helsing?

It was more towards Lycaon :P

Da fuq? I'm on your side...damn. Haha

Edit: Oh aye. Such a great film. I miss it now.

Name:
Ciana Gildrose Ditorri
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 134 lb.
Age: Apparent: ~20 years old. Actual: ~19,000 years old. (~10,000 spent outside of normal time, ~5000 spent in other worlds.)
Race: Vampire (Human)
Appearance:
IMG_1296.png
(Visible eye is red.)
Magical Abilities (If any): Works with all types of magic with apparent ease, has taught a few intermediate level classes at various places. Has a hidden second personality blocked out by the eyepatch mostly (Will be revealed and expanded upon more in RP).
Martial Abilities: Proficient in hand to hand combat, mainly utilizing increased strength and speed with a mix of magic.
Education: Privately tutored long ago, has kept up to date through books. Has taught at University level recently.
Equipment and Clothing (Include artifacts with in depth description): Often wears relatively simple clothing with no flairs or visible equipment other than her eyepatch. Her current eyepatch is black with a gold clasp and a ornate gilded rose in the center of it entwined on a cross.
Family: Married to Lucien Ditorri, Mother of Chloe Ditorri and Kayla Ditorri, Sister of Xucina Gildrose.
Titles or Societal Positions: Domina Nocte(Unused now, tied to eye.), on the Temporary City Council as part of the Ditorri family.
Will be mostly unused and act as a NPC for the most part in the RP. CS is for Reference.

Name: Kayla Ditorri
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 138
Race: Born Vampire (Human)
Appearance:
Kayl.png
(Eyes are changed through simple illusion magic from red, hair is dyed from silver.)
Magical Abilities (If any): Blue - Novice, Black - Novice, Red - Novice (10 years among all three)
Martial Abilities: Increased strength and speed, no actual usage.
Education: Highschool level, soon to attend University.
Equipment and Clothing (Include artifacts with in depth description): Pictured in school attire, no equipment.
Family: Mother - Ciana Gildrose Ditorri, Father - Lucien Ditorri, Sister - Chloe Ditorri.
Titles or Societal Positions: Daughter of the Ditorri family.

Name: Arden Milate
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 152
Race: Human
Appearance:
Anime206.jpg
Magical Abilities (If any):
None
Martial Abilities: Well practiced in fighting using a spear, finished second at a student's tournament (Disqualified due to grasping of opponent's spear after disarmament).
Education: Highschool level graduate,
Equipment and Clothing (Include artifacts with in depth description): Common middle-class clothes normally. Has a simple spear with a steel tip, around 6' in length.
Family: Mother - Megan Milate,
Titles or Societal Positions: None

Name: Anso
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 215
Race: Nephilim
Appearance: Has black-feathered Anglel wings,
Magical Abilities (If any): White - Intermediate, 24 years of study.
Martial Abilities: Well versed in various types of weapon based combat, ~30 years of experience.
Education: Below high school level,
Equipment and Clothing (Include artifacts with in depth description): Wears simple clothes, around middle-class normally.
Family: None,
Titles or Societal Positions: Sworn to Erika by honor after a defeat, serves the Ditorri family by extension.

Stuck to simple CS's for now to give people a general idea of the lineup I'll mostly use. I have a few side characters that'll pop in and out, I'll have CS's for them posted later on.

Last edited:
2 questions (not about the rp lol yet)

How do you make the background do the glowy thing when you type like with your "accepted". And how do you do the box outline like you and Zero did with some of your CS's? XD

[glow(])

And solid in [], it didn't like it for some reason like glow.

Hmm okay ill try it out (hope it works) lol ty!

Didn't realize my CS was messed up for a bit.

Well that's all for me, I'm going to crash and get some sleep. See you all later.

So this is the general type of CS that needs to be filled for your character?

Yeah, I might add a few optional bits later.

So should I wait?.. XD

Name: Cerberus (Cerb) Goodkind
Height: 6'4
Weight: 215
Race:
Demon/Human hybrid
Appearance: 545945_728350670522911_2049446335_n.jpg
Magical Abilities (If any):
Red 45 yrs and black 45 yrs hes mastered them both.

Martial Abilities: Expert in hand to hand combat, and kick boxing. Increased strength, speed, and endurance.
Education: Very well educated but not when it comes to humankind, hes fairly knew to it all.

Equipment and Clothing (Include artifacts with in depth description): He usually wears the outfit in the pic with a black cloak with a hood, and black leather boots. He doesnt have much for equipment, his clothes are light meant for easy movement and speed. He has 1 artifact, its a necklace on a metal chain with a onyx tear drop shaped gemstone pendant, in the middle of the gem is a small red/orange spot that almost looks like flame is flickering inside of it, especially when used.

When he uses it, it majorly increases his physical and magical strength for a time but it consumes a mana more and more the longer he uses it. After using it hes also very weak, making him vulnerable till he recovers.

Family: His father (a demon) is alive but lives in Hell mostly, he has shunned him for being a hybrid, and seeing Cerberus reminds him of his mother which causes him to go into a rage. His mother is dead, she was murdered by a human when Cerb was 8 that thought she was possessed for being with a demon.

Titles or Societal Positions: In the human world none. In hell hes been given the name "Kasai Apollyon" (Japanese for fire and Greek for The Destroyer).

Last edited:
Up to you really.

Gah! Xhyper! I meant to put in the note to remove the parentheses!

Status
Not open for further replies.