Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure you really needed to put in a CS for a cat...

*points at Lycaon*
It was his fault.

Edit: That and I have plans for playing Addie as a character.

I don't know. I was thinking of doing this for a Nefalin (or whatever the fuck): dmc_vergil_devil_trigger_by_superheroforever21-d5xfj5a.jpg

But the sword might be a little out of era. Otherwise, I thought he had a pretty good demon/angel hybrid bit in him, what with the demonic skin and silhouette, and the light coming out of the cracks in his skin and the human face representing his angelic nature. What do you guys think? Yea or nay?

That's not quite what the mix of the two really does, did you read the little section I put up on them?

Would it be alright if I'm from a different, far away country/continent/nation that's probably too far away for most everyone to be ignorant of?
Like how China is to America. By distance, not by people or anything...

I was planning to go more in depth on how the rest of the world looks soon, so if you could kind of wait that'd be good.

go faster den, pwease?

I have a lot to type >.>

What? I've had my eye on this rp since page 1.

You know, I looked over all the RPs I'm in right now and found that most of them have you in it. I also found that I'm in a depressingly small number of RPs.

Sure you are Rufiya

Reactions: 2 people
I'm kind of wondering on what basis would you ship people on forums by. Profile pics? Various characters they've created? Role play style? Signature?

(Looks at all the overture people who have migrated.) Uh... hey guys!

Hai.

I dunno general interactions, the occasional and coincidental stalking. But really I'm just messing around when I say I'm shipping people. c;

Hola lol.

Glad so many people are interested in this rp! Yay BoB! =D

Will make char now! Or am still figuring out!

Status
Not open for further replies.