Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO...I love you guys...I have a demon/werewolf/vampire/angel fetish ;)

That is more descriptive of mine. Probably not enough listed there though
Lol thats just a few, theres also...I wonder how many people will read this. And shifters, mages, knights....

You can use the general OOC chat now in the group, its one of the threads. Just letting you know =) and ya might be a good idea...To tired to respond anyway XD

Well, I'm gone. It's clear that everything kicked off rather fast and I couldn't keep up. As well, I've got some big stuff going on with my personal life, and other roleplays I'm involved in. I just want to drop this one before I get involved and ruin it for everyone.

Aww that's a shame. The ball still rather just started so I'm sure you can jump in if you really wanted to? But if you aren't sticking around, then I hope you'll have better luck with your other roleplays and that life be kind to you ^^"

Aww that's a shame. The ball still rather just started so I'm sure you can jump in if you really wanted to? But if you aren't sticking around, then I hope you'll have better luck with your other roleplays and that life be kind to you ^^"

I know. I rather liked this idea. I won't comment anymore after this, but I'll be sure to check in on you guys. It's just rather a lot, and I'm finally going to admit that I took on more than I could handle.

Alright, I guess I'll remove you from the group and your CS, you're welcome to rejoin anytime, but it might turn to mature quite quickly, so if it does, you might have to wait two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.