Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something I'll need BoB to clarify on.. So when BoB gets back, I'll let'er know.

So much lore~ I luv it.

I'll probably be making a vampire or Valkyrie maybe even both if that's cool.

Hmmm. So many options. >u>

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have a half-demon half-vampire on my roster :P

And you can likely guess just what just by me mentioning a single name, Rufiya- I mean Tiamo... Akira

I'll change back to Rufiya at midnight~ (while Tiamo will become my summoner name if it isn't already taken)

Akiiiiira. Yeah half demon half vampire sounds about right. I should make my chara resemble me. c; Haha.

Let's see.. Looking back and counting heads... I should have about 8 characters for this RP, maybe a 9th if I really decide on making another xD

You can definitely count me in! Quick question, though. Can humans become demons, and do Demons have cults?

There would likely be cults to certain demons powerful or not, based on how well they can inspire fear and such. The human to demon transformation would be a bit funkier, at best a human could become a Imp or Incubi. I will be making a group soon enough, this is just here as a interest check almost.

Sounds like a plan! I eagerly await!

Should probably get Politics and Crime up soon... Not that there's much of a difference between the two(zing!), but still.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm in! The variety and lore got me (magi tech too but…) I have some questions though.
Can a human magus creat a branch of magi? If so I'd like to do so I'd like to do so with something similar to the fate series' own brand.
Can humans creat a devil contract as seen like in black butler?
Can a magus also be a engineer?

I believe I can answer two of those three questions. 2 and 3

2) Yes, or atleast similar.. I mean, I did one in the RP involving a succubus..

3) Maybe, leaning towards yes...

BoB's more clear with this RP because she's the real creator of it ^^"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Can you PM these ideas to me more in depth? That's too vague.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Making a 9th to be correct. I already HAVE 8.

H-how can you rp so many?! At once O.O

I have technically 17 characters, but around 12 of those will just be NPC's essentially, including my original (first) OC for this as I'm afraid their presence would make some challenges I mean to put forth meaningless.

I can manage.

You guys are crazy haha...

Where and when we can make characters? This looks awesome :)

• Sweet
Reactions: Nemopedia
Soon, if you want to start shooting character ideas at me go ahead in a PM, I'm still making sure I have all the lore the way I want it to be.

Well, I'll be waiting for when you're done and ready to get the CS out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.