Vampires, Werewolves, and Clockwork. A Steampunk Fantasy RP(Stay tuned for more details)

Are you interested in this RP?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Yes, but only if...

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, maybe if...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I need more information about the world right now.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be fantastic because with all these wonderful ideas you have it is hard for me to lock in a character.

I think Zero's going to have like... Eight on launch.

What, characters? Well, in a way I am sort of the Co-GM (partially)

I am sure its Nephilim..

in Diablo it was Nephalem. Potatoe, potato, blah blah pigstick.

It's a new RP, BoB could call them whatever she wants because it's her own lore for the most part, hehehe.

Yeah, looks like it. Blegh, never found the official name, but the only way I find it spelled is the one Akashi used now.

I think it is Nephalem just because when i typed Nephilim in Google Images i got lots of human skeletons.

Really? >.>' I dont even know, I think they term it in that new Devil May Cry game.

Reactions: Akashi
Guys.. It is Nephilim xD.

Anyhow, there are alot of races you can be in this RP? Vamps, Werewolves, Demons, Nephilims, Creatures from different mythologies? Please clarify.
I will probably join this because you have put alot into this, so why not, plus the setting is quite interesting. And one more thing, there is a plot right?.. Right? XD

And the combat system. is it "trust" or "dice".. I prefer the former fyi.

And there is no character sheet for "how to make" your character? Or will that be out over a few days?

If I may help you on that subject, BoB...

There are other races, yes, and there is plot.

There are elementals (sentient and non), half-human half-animal races (debating on an actual name to make it easier..), uh let's see...

Pretty sure you can, Eternal :P

Ultima is most likely going to join, and if he isn't he is. If you get what I am saying.

Just as long as you guys are active ;P (look who's talking eh? I try though lol, I'm in 10 RP's)

The combat system will be a mix, if you guys are trading back and forth blows and dont want to do a trust sort of thing you can do rolls, it'll be based on individual preference though.

Angels, Demons, and Lycanthropy, all added. I didn't get the Nephilim part quite right yet, so bear with me.

well then, with such interest.. I assume you are making a group? XD

My guess it would possibly help, but that's up to BoB who currently is still in classes I think, if not napping.

You can definitely count me in! Quick question, though. Can humans become demons, and do Demons have cults?

Status
Not open for further replies.