Vampires Everywhere Info and Creation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have my character living under the Top Gear test track (aka Dunsfold Aerodrome)? Her place of origin is Dunsfold, after all.

Last edited:
Dunsfold Aerodrome is the home of the BBC TV show Top Gear. They use part of the airfield as a test track to time various cars and use as a track for celebrities to drive around.

ebae7b902ca5c0b4cf19fa5e67abe806.jpg
Name:
Elizabeth Williamson
Sex:
Female

Race:
Human
Class:
Rogue/Hunter

Origin:
Born and raised in England; Currently lives in New York
Hunter
Orientation:
Straight
Personality:
Elizabeth is very kind but tends to stay away from larger crowds. She is also a nomad, meaning she moves from place to place depending the situation she is in. She is a hunter but she doesn't follow "The Hunter's Code". She likes anything pink. She also likes water whether its a lake, ocean, river, or even a waterfall, she is in pure bliss. She is quiet but also very excitable. Despite her excitable personality, she always hits her target. She dislikes men even though she's straight. She doesn't see the appeal. She also dislikes vampires.
Appearance:
She has deep cut on her right wrist that she keeps covered by her arm warmer. She also has a recent bite mark on her throat.

History:
Elizabeth was born and raised in a small town in England by two loving parents.She was born into the Vampire Apocalypse but as she got older, the battle between humans and vampires grew worst. Her parents were both hunters and when they were home, they trained Elizabeth to become one of the worlds greatest hunters. They needed her to be. She had no time for friends, family or even a boyfriend. They made her train every single day. She had so much potential but all she wanted to do was leave the house and have fun. Her neighbor friends were off dating boys and partying but she had to train, so said her mother and father.

At the age of 14, her parents never came home. They always came home after hunting vampires for the night but this time, they didn't and she knew exactly what vampire they were after. He was a brutal vampire lord who was considered very dangerous and she went after him, trying to find where her parents were. She remembered all the training they nailed into her brain, staying low to the ground as she snuck around their camp. Elizabeth saw to her horror what had become of her parents. They were both chained up and a stake was driven through their hearts. She recognized the stakes as well. They were her parents stakes. She held back her tears as she left the camp. She couldn't risk getting found and killed as well. Her parents didn't train her her whole life just to be killed alongside them.

When Elizabeth got back home, she stabbed her arm in order to feel something other than the emotional pain she currently felt. She cried out in both emotional and physical pain. After this night, everytime Elizabeth felt emotional pain, she was cut or stab herself in order to prevent it from occurring. it helped her completely shut down her emotions when it came down to hunting. She had to in order to prevent herself from giving into her anger.

At the age of 16, right before turning 17, she fell in love with a vampire. it went against everything she believed in but she fell in love with him anyways. He was kind to her, and treated with respect. It was unlike anything she ever felt before. She let him in and that was her mistake. He broke down every single one of her barriers and before she knew it, he was staring right into her. Before she knew what was happening, his fangs were digging into her throat. She felt everything being torn away from her. She felt weaker and weaker. She never thought dying would feel like this and she just accepted it. She would finally be able to see her parents again. Suddenly, right before she died, he released her. It seemed he got distracted by a group of hunters who saved her life. After a long time of pondering what to do with her, they decided to bring her back to their camp to help her rest up.

Guess, Elizabeth will live another 16 years because these hunters saved her. Now she stood upon the roofs of a destroyed town looking down at the lower vampires who mindlessly tried to break through the fence. She would kill each and every one of them, even if it meant never feeling that love again.

Sorry for the inactivity! I stopped getting notified of this thread! >.<

Yah I guess you have to watch it. despite, you posting, it doesn't detect it and it wont watch it automatically

Guess so. By the way, I changed Aveline's picture and her appearance description a bit. Hope it's okay.

Ill check it out. My co GM is away right now and this rp isn't my main priority since it hasn't started yet so my responses might be now and again but I will try my best guys :)

Out of curiosity, when do you think the IC will be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.