Vampires Everywhere Info and Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
Vampire's Everywhere

It started with one. One death. And it only took one. Then another, then another. Everyone in the small town seemed to be dying and no one knew the cause of why they were dying. It was an epidemic. It started with one small town but grew widespread and spread throughout America. It spread through Europe, Asia, Australia, the middle east, and even Africa. It was no longer an epidemic. It was a pandemic. And not only did they die but they didn't stay dead. You think I'm talking about zombies? No, its something far worst. Creatures of the night. They feed on human flesh. They feel human emotions. They blend into regular society.

Yes. We are talking about Vampires.

There are different types of vampires in this world. There are the lower class. They are creatures. They can't function without blood. They do not have regular human emotions. They are no where near humans. They are the most common and they are the easiest to kill. Upper Class Vampires blend into regular society. They are good looking but not too good looking. They are hard to recognize as vampires and they act human for the most part. They still need blood to survive and if they don't get blood, they lose control of themselves. The third and last group of vampires are The Royal Class. They are extremely good looking and the only class that wasn't turned. They are extremely powerful and thus, extremely dangerous. It is believed that they were the ones that caused the outbreak of the Vampire Apocalypse since their fangs can change a human into a vampire without killing them first. Hunters stay clear of them.

Now your probably wondering what happened to the human race? It still exist in this messed up world. After all, the vampires need their food. There are a couple of types of humans. There are the Blood Whores, the hunters, and regular humans trying to survive this world. The Blood Whores have been hypnotized by vampires and practically give themselves to the vampires to feed them. They are usually only for Upper and Royal Class Vampires since they have powers. Upper and Royal are aloud to have up to three powers.

Hunters kill vampires. Simple enough. They carry around any weapon they have gathered on their journey and kill any vampire they find on their journeys. Its hard to tell most vampires from regular humans but hunters have learned over time how to trick vampires into revealing themselves and vampires have slight differences from regular humans whether its the way they walk or even the way they speak. They are different from normal humans.

Rules:
  1. Be nice to each other outside of character
  2. No taking control of other people's characters
  3. No overpowered characters
  4. You may have as many characters as you so desire just don't forget about any of your previous characters
  5. Do not God Mod
  6. Follow site rules
  7. Don't kill other's characters without permission
I am really laid back and not so strict but these are just some basic RP rules that every role player should know. They are just some common ones.

Character Creation:

[pic]
Name
Race: vampire or human. Pretty simple
Class: For vampires its Lower, Upper, Royal while humans are hunters, roguish types and blood whores

Origin:
Orientation
Personality: Likes, dislikes, fears, wants/desires, and hobbies all go within the personality section
Appearance: Any scars or wounds that the photo didn't show. Any discoloration, bruises, etc. Even piercings and tattoos go here. Anything you think we should know about should go here.

History:
[Details go here]

Any questions and all OOC should go down below :) Hope you have fun!

Co Host: @~Dark Disney~

@Saralaxy
@TheTechnoVampire
@EYYITZVIKKI
@Shavynel

royal vampire male and female reserve

Reserve for a rallying female royal vamp.

abb546511510d95dd200155f9f49f8dc.jpg

.::Name::.
Aveline Mae Black

.::Age::.
128 || Appears to be 13 || Says she's 16

.::Sex::.
Female

.::Race::.
Vampire

.::Class::.
Upper Class

.::Origin::.
London, England

.::Occupation::.
High School Student || Part Time Waitress

.::Orientation::.
Heterosexual

.::Personality::.
Aveline is rather complex. Depending on who she's around, she'll show a different side of herself. When she's around her 'friends' she is more fun loving and charismatic, making those around her smile and have a good time with her. When it comes to fellow Upper Class vampires she's gracious and calm, giving off an air of importance. Towards the Royals, she is dignified and dutiful, forever loyal to those she serves under and obedient. Many vampires know her as the Royal Pup. When it comes to the lowest class of vampires, blood whores, and those she doesn't like, Aveline is known to be quite callous and arrogant. Then again, there is a clear cut line of power, and with them being the lowest, she does indeed hold some power. In general however, Aveline is calm, dutiful, gracious, callous, stubborn, intelligent, and obedient.

.::Likes::.
Winter || Snow || Rain || Storms || Dark Humor || Horror Movies || Blood || Chocolate || Watching Humans || The Royals || Fellow Upper Class Vampires || Having Orders to Follow || Working || Small Animals || Stuffed Animals || Comfortable Things

.::Dislikes::.
Summer || Humidity || Large Animals || Really Bright Colors || Cheesy Movies || Extreme Heat || Lowest Class Vampires || Blood Whores || Hunters || Having No Orders/Work || Being Useless || Disobedient People || Idiots

.::Fears::.
Tight, Small Spaces || Hospitals

.::Hobbies::.
Dancing || Ice Skating || Gymnastics || Parkour || Playing Piano || Free-running || Martial Arts

.::Appearance::.
Aveline has soft, long blonde hair that reaches just past her bosom, framing her face and complimenting her olive complexion. Her eyes are a light icy blue, standing out against her oval, olive face. She stands at a mere 5'4" and weighs in at 125 lbs, rather normal for a 13-year-old body. Her legs and arms are thin and long, allowing her graceful movements and great balance. She has both ears pierced and two small bite marks from when she was bitten years ago. With this she also has sharp white fangs, another clear sign of what she is.

.::History::.
London England. 1875. December 15th. A beautiful healthy baby girl was born to Roland and Margaret. They were a middle class family, more rich than they were poor, yet still stuck in the middle. She had an older brother by the name of Damien, four years old when she was born. Her parents were loving and enjoyed spoiling their children. They were what one would call 'The Perfect Family'. On the surface at least. In truth, her father was cheating on her mother with her sister, Julia. Her mother knew but never said anything, and so she developed a drinking problem. Their father saw that he and the children were no longer safe in that home, so they left and they went to live with Julia. Unlike her mother, Julia was an upper class women after doing incredibly well with her company Faustian. Aveline, or Irene as was her old name, grew up as an upper class lady along with her brother. However, because of their position, her brother became spoiled, bratty, perverted, and naive to the world. Irene on the other hand became one who learned about the world and enjoyed working. Her life was changed however when she was out with her family celebrating her brothers birthday. It was April 21st, 1888. They were out in the town after having his birthday party, going shopping so he could spend his birthday money. Irene was becoming rather bored of her brother, his behavior something she had always found atrocious. They had taken their butler, a 24-year-old man by the name of Jonathan. Having always been a lover of small animals, when Irene saw a small dog in an alleyway she strayed from her family towards the poor thing. The dog saw her and turned around, running off. Of course, she chased it. Following her was Jonathan, always the loyal one. They chased the dog through a few alleys before Irene finally stopped, breathless and unsure of where she was. There was no one around, merely shops, and she'd lost the dog. It was 9:23. Irene was grabbed roughly and pinned to a nearby shop, the lights off and the sign saying closed. She saw Jonathan stare at her hungrily then open his mouth, revealing fangs. Fear made her struggle but Jonathan was much struggle and she stopped moving when he bit in to her neck, finding it painful to do so. At 9:25, she lost her humanity. When she awoke to find she was a vampire, she decided that with her new life, she would need a new name. As such, Irene James Black was reborn as Aveline Mae Black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo many vampires. xD I'll be making a hunter gal. ^^ And maybe also a vampire since it's the popular thing to do. ^^

Royal Class Vampires:
Can be in the sun(considered day walkers), extremely attractive, powerful, but despite all this, they are still vampires. Meaning, they survive off blood and if they don't get the proper nutrition, they become beasts in human form. They tend to live in wealthy manors being worshiped by human girls(not all are their blood whores). Also their fangs can single handedly turn a human into a vampire but only with the transference of blood. Some Royal Class Vamps substitute human blood with animal blood or sometimes even other vampire's blood. They are the only class that are able to because the other classes will either become sick or it just won't satisfy them.

Upper Class Vampires:
They have emotions, self control and their humanity in tact. They also need to feed on blood. They need to feed on human blood and if they don't they become Lower Class Vampires which I will explain below. They feed on humans in a very elegant way, not making too big of a mess. Half of the population of vampires are Upper Class. The other half are lower.

Lower Class:
They are mindless vampires that rip the flesh off their victims. Not much is known about how one becomes a lower class vampire.​

@RogueRaven12 Have vampires / the pandemic been around for years, or like has it only been a couple of months? Weeks?

If I may, I think they've been around for years. My character, Aveline Black, was bitten back in 1888 when Queen Victoria reigned over England. 128 years ago. I may be wrong but I think that Madam Raven would have said something of this had it not been around for quite some time.

xD Yeah, after I posted my question, I went back and read your profile, and was like "Hrrrrrm. Iiinteresting." I'm still curious about how long it's been considered a pandemic, though. ^_^ But really, :( for the mother.

Indeed. I'm sure Madam Raven will reveal more to us soon. I myself have been putting pieces together from what little information has been provided and figuring things out.

Aveline's mother is none to be sad for. In fact, my character hates her. More shall be revealed as the roleplay progresses about her past, going more into detail about how her life was before transforming and how it's been since then. I was rather vague in her history, getting straight to the point on important events until the time of her lost humanity. Mystery is always enticing, is it not? ^-^

1503232_803960236297035_1293565005_n.jpg

Name; Shaemus Northe

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Class: Hunter

Origin: Busselton, Australia

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Shaemus is a quiet, logical, introverted and fiercely loyal. He has a quiet inner strength that puts people at ease and helps people relax around him. With that being said, he is no stranger to violence and feels little to no remorse seriously injuring people if they disrupt his peaceful demeanor, making him somewhat volatile around others in stressful situations. He looks at the vampire situation with something close to revulsion and views vampires as a blight on the planet. Shaemus is approachable to people like-minded to himself and is loyal to a fault with friends and allies.

Likes: Music, Other Hunters, Cats, Archery, Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Sleep, Coffee, Books and Free-running

Dislikes: Vampires, Guns, Loud noises, Horses, Tofu, Romantic Novels, Willing vampire servants, Long Conversations.

Appearance: Dragon tattoos cover the entirety of his back and ritualistic scars cover his upper chest and abdomen. He's 5'11" and 185 lbs, his body has very little fat and is lean muscle. A hunters mark is engraved on his left wrist.

History:
Sheamus was born in the small city of Busselton to a family of Hunters that had settled down in the area to raise a family. Sheamus was brought up on the belief that vampires were a blight upon the world that had to be wiped out in order for the human race to be free. He was taught by his parents how to fight the vampire scourge and became proficient with the bow and throwing daggers until he was 11 years old. On his eleventh birthday, his parents went out to get him gifts and never returned, he next day he discovered that his parents had been literally ripped limb from limb in what was being called a freakish animal attack. Suspecting that this was the work of a malicious vampire, Sheamus fled his home with his families emergency funds, his bow and some food rations that was kept in case they needed to leave in an emergency. He ran for months until coming across a cell of hunters who, after hearing what had happened , decided to take him on and finish the training his parents had started, lasting another five years as his body grew. On his seventeenth birthday, he thanked the Hunters and left to return to his home and hunt down the creature that had killed his parents and take his revenge upon the monster. After weeks or searching, he came across a lower vampire devouring a small child and killed it with an arrow through its heart and another through its eye. After killing it he felt an oddly chilling calm that filled the void where revenge once ravaged inside him. After saying goodbye to his parents graves he packed his bags and began travelling the world, helping out hunters where he could and killing rogue vampires that he happened across, eventually stopping to set up a bookshop that served as a front to his hunter activities and a haven to other hunters that had nowhere else to run to.
(Is this acceptable?) @RogueRaven12

Attachments

• Hunter.JPG
    Hunter.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]
sashatobin.png
[/BCOLOR]

Name: Sasha Tobin
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Class: Hunter (in training)

Origin: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Orientation: You think she's got that figured out?

Personality: Her defining characteristic is probably that she has very little confidence when it comes to doing anything that actually involves skill or talent. But if you were to ask others, they'd probably describe her as overly optimistic, too carefree, and rather talkative. They'd tell you she was ruled by her heart, has good intuition (which is great because it's certainly not her intellect and probably not her physicality that's going to keep her out of trouble), and perhaps because of such, is rather impulsive. The way she figures, she's never going to be good at anything, and the world isn't going to change because of her, so why bother worrying or caring at all?

Despite the way she acts, she does care at least a little bit, especially as far as her family is concerned. They are her greatest source of motivation. She has the feeling they worry about her, and that she's holding them back from what they could really do because they're protecting her. So of the very few things she's determined for herself to do, learning to defend herself is one of them (though, of course, she figures she'll never actually be any good at it, and that doesn't at all mean she enjoys it).

Likes: friends, family, necklaces, bracelets, dresses, stories, doodling, singing, forests, rivers, dawn and dusk, coffee, tea time, baked goods (especially fruit tarts, and literally anything a la mode, so affogato is pretty much the best thing ever)

Dislikes: pigeons, cucumbers, hunter training, classes, any sort of instruction or rules or imposition, really, oh, and that the world sucks

Appearance: Entirely non-threatening. Some might even call her frail. She's a bit of a girly girl, and it shows in small ways, but she's pretty sure she'd freak out her family if she went all out, and then she'd have to answer awkward questions like how she would outmaneuver a vampire while wearing a dress.

Her eyes are a soft brown and her hair a matching straight dark brown. The way she walks betrays the fact she has great balance, though whether that's from a martial background or a dance background is unclear.

History: Sasha's always been the baby of the family, but that's probably because her brother Lucas is 10 years older than she is, and her sister Meline is 13 years ahead of her. All told, Sasha's led a fairly stereotypical life except that when she says she has to go to her private history tutoring lessons, she is actually going to hunter training with her parents or siblings. It's a good thing she has a knack for remembering stories, though, and that translates to doing marginally better in history than her other classes (which she manages to pass, but none with flying colors). At this point, she's managed to get all hunting theory into her head, and she's trained in a whole bunch of martial arts techniques and weaponry. In training, she's not terrible at any of it, and even proven to be decent at some, but when it comes down to it, she's not much of a fighter at heart, and she's managed to make excuses to wiggle out of her first hunt (by the time they were 15, Mel had made a kill and Luc had assisted one). The one thing she does seem to excel at is spotting a vampire, even well masqueraded ones, but if you were to ask her what it was that made her suspect someone or how she might spot more, she wouldn't be able to give you a straight answer at all. ("Oh, I don't know. The way they're fiddling with their watch?")

The Tobins can trace hunters in their family line reliably back five generations. Some of the weapons they carry go that far back (or pieces of weapons as some have been remade). Despite this, they were hardly a known name. No Tobin had ever become a famous hunter, and others who descended from ancestral lines wouldn't even have listed Tobin as a hunter family. This can be attributed to the fact that historically, the Tobins had stuck to mostly culling the Lower Class, letting the glory-seekers take the Royals and the Upper Class. It used to be enough to just make small kills, enough to keep the community around them safe without becoming a target themselves. But as the times change, so has their family methodology. And whenever things get too hot, they move, so Sasha has a lot of experience being the new kid.

(Let me know if I need to change anything, and if anyone's interested in picking up a hunter, likes family dynamics, and wants to pick up Meline or Lucas, please do ^___^)

Last edited:
So Dark Disney and I were talking and we think that we should stick to realistic photos. If you have trouble finding them, ask one of us.

So Dark Disney and I were talking and we think that we should stick to realistic photos. If you have trouble finding them, ask one of us.

Aww... I made my character myself too :(

Realistic photos it is! Edited a new image in. ^_^

I see. Well, I do not have the time to rewrite her appearance so I ask you to excuse my deleting that part. I'll search around for a photo.

Ok, Picture amended

(WIP. Not yet finished.)

images

Name: Ziara Nervana
Sex: Female
Race: Vampire
Class: Royal

Origin: Dunsfold, UK
Orientation: Homosexual

Personality:
Appearance:

History: