Vampires, Demons and Hunters, oh my! NONCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corvinna

Original poster
Yada, yada, obligatory warning that this is violent noncon and not cute and romantic, yada yada.

So these plots are a little flexible on time period - they were written as modern fantasy but if you don't prefer the era of technology I have no problems with a more Tolkien setting, however pretty much all of my roleplays at the moment are set like that and I like guns. You know what my other roleplays don't have? Guns. Soooo....

Requirements:

•You must be 18+ if I find out you arent I will not roleplay with you and I will block you.

•I don't like to roleplay on forums if I'm writing smut and I plan for this to be smutty so this will take place in PM.

•I like a minimum of 2 intermediate+ paragraphs but I understand that doesn't happen. That doesn't mean 1 line is okay. I can keep up with several paragraphs and I usually post very quickly, SEVERAL times a day. I understand having a life and not being able to post every day.

• That said, I am looking for at least 2-3 posts a day. More if you can manage it. I will rp for hours straight. I'm not kidding when I say I will pump out several quality paragraphs within a half hour. Would i like that same enthusiasm and speed? Of course. Do I actually expect it? No, but I'm not looking for somebody who only posts 3 times a week.

Let me know if you're going to be gone for a bit, don't just leave without a notice or I will harass you with sad face emojis. If you aren't interested anymore just let me know, I won't be offended or anything.

My roles are underlined

Cat and Mouse Human Hunter X Demon/Vampire
Shae is following a mark leaving behind a trickling trail of bodies, 2 of them other hunters and a good friend. She'd been on the chase herself about a month already but she was getting closer and closer to him. Suddenly, the trail goes colder than it's ever been and she sits in a motel contemplating her next move. What she should have expected was that, after taking out 2 experienced hunters, she'd be easy to see coming. They were lifers, raised in this bullshit, and she'd only been around the idea for a couple of years after a bad encounter. This was different, though. Those guys were her friends. She couldn't just let this go and stand idly by as this thing gets away. Now she hasn't the faintest clue where this killer is... when in fact he's closer than she thinks, watching her.

Hunter and the Hunted Vampire X Hunter
Corvinna had kept her activity low, she stayed smart, understand the life saving concept of discretion. She tried to get her supply from blood banks - paying people off or breaking in. It didn't provide as much as she'd like though and often found herself preying on semi-willing addicts too high or drunk to refuse the pretty woman or remember anything the next day. Of course, she preferred the blood banks over the addicts any day. The blood was cleaner... but people were fresher and when she needed not just to feed, but to heal or regain strength, it had to come from a still beating heart. Much to Corvinna's dismay. While she didn't really have much of a problem hurting people, it was more the issue of paranoia. Her maker had left her after her creation but she was sure they weren't the only two - so she was sure there were probably hunters as well. She knew she'd need to be careful to survive. So she tried to be. Recently somebody else has come to town and created quite a stir with the authorities. Enough stir to draw the attention of a hunter to the town who winds up finding Corvinna first.

Bigger and Badder Demon X Vampire/Hunter
Corvinna isn't quite used to being on the bottom. As a demon she had increased strength, speed and agility and a handful of small powers to boot. So it's quite a different scene she catches herself in when she winds up in the hands of your character (either a hunter or vampire) with the strange ability to silence her and can essentially strip her of her powers at will. Perhaps the power originates from an artifact or magic, Corvinna doesn't know, but she wants to get free but suddenly she's just a human again weak and at the mercy of her captor.

Status
Not open for further replies.