Vampire: The Masquerade - BECOMING

Yeah, that would have been quite the epic Shadowrun roll. Sadly this is not the fantastically dystopian near-future we're RPing in, though.

...great, now I want to play Shadowrun again.

But hey, you got 3 successes there, which isn't to be sneered at.

I did? I thought successes were 8s 9s and 10s o.O?

I was going to come in and write a miss post, but now I'm confused.

You're thinking nWoD rules, chappie. With oWoD, the GM states the number you need to match or beat with your rolls depending on the situation; harder situations call for higher numbers, and so on.

For most combat, it's a Difficulty of 6. So you landed some successes there. NOW DEAL SOME DAMAGE, MU'FUCKA.

Reactions: ThE_DeAd
funny-chair-high-five-face_thumb.jpg

Because it's fitting.

Reactions: Grumpy
I was starting to worry we'd stalled.

Nope, we're still trucking.

Next player turn. Someone has but a day to claim it and make some rolls/post, or else I'mma steal it. LET'S GET SOME MOMENTUM.

Honestly, I do not recall. Feel free to use the DiceBox instead.

Manipulation + Occult (difficulty 7).

3 dice 3 manipulation, 0 occult

[COLOR=#][Eric the asshat has rolled 3 10-sided dice with results: 3, 7, 2 [Total: 12 Average: 4]][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#][Eric the asshat is not half a bee] -04:48 Jun 04[/COLOR]

That's one success... right?

If you're using Shroud of Night, then yes that is indeed a success.

What are you using the skill for?

Yes Shroud of Night should have said, oops. I did over skype a couple days ago but yeah.

Eric being what he is will cloak himself an Alice in darkness and sod the rest of you. He's an asshole but at least he's protecting the con-combatants.

Shroud of Night seems to be more of a deliberating effect rather than an addition to one's ability to remain unnoticed, from what I've read. You sure about that move, or am I reading the rules wrong?

The way I see it he won't cast it on where He and Alice are directly but try and at least get it between then and the attackers while he drag her to the floor taking his best guess where the sniper is. If he can catch both attackers in the cloud then he will, he doesn't care if deadward hers a little sick too.

With only one success it's not a huge cloud, but you can position it between you and the attackers or use it to provide some cover from the sniper if you're concerned about him.

Okay, Eric's gone for cover, and a cloud of creepy black smoke has enveloped one of the attacker chaps. The second attacker has just been subjected to a brave new form of aggravated assault, one that involves household objects being applied at high speeds to body parts.

One more player turn until the attackers get to react. Someone claim it within a day, or else Sevens shall take it.

Not it!

Seeing as Alice is with Eric currently I am good with going last.

My turn! And seeing as improvised weapons have proven effective so far I think I'll have Vincent go to town on the enemy in Eric's cloud with a steak knife from one of the dining tables?

P.S. How do I throw multiple dice in the dice roller?

Just hit the button again for your next dice that you did for your first....

Afraid there are no sharp implements on the tables, duder. Harry is/was paranoid about that sort of thing.