Vampire: The Masquerade - BECOMING

Also, now that we have the handy dandy dice options, will we be doing them in our posts?

I can't find the roleplay since the reboot of the site *cries*

I'll get a post up soon. Moving in seven days, things are nuts around here.

Reactions: ThE_DeAd
No worries. I'll wait for a post from you and Hope (unless you'd rather hold fire, Hope?) and then we'll drop some more plot.

0.0 So much shit to do. Ok, I'll find some time to write out a post and figure out what I need to get done before moving, so I can POSSIBLE get post out and while Grumps is working on GM posties, I can be moving, and hopefully that will go nicely? Yes?

No pressure here. Although this WoD chronicle has become my favourite to write in, I've got my Iredius post and a writing exercise to sink my teeth into for the next little while.

I think this scene has run it's course; you guys did fucking brilliantly. Really brought out the mood of the setting, the sinister and mistrustful feel of a good Vampire chronicle, so kudos to all of you. Teeks, you're in the middle of moving and that's stressful enough without me trying to get you to post, so hold off and concentrate on getting flat stuff sorted until you have the time. If necessary I can 'jack Lana for the time being, whatever works.

Okay, transition to the next scene coming up tonight. Let me load up on some food and I'll get started upon it.

;_________;

You are a saint, Grumps. Visit Texas so I can fucking hug you.

RIGHT FOLKS, IT'S IMMINENT GM-JACKING TIME.

I'd really like to get this next scene on the go (because it's going to be great fun, trust me), so you folks until THE 13TH (IE. MONDAY) to get your character to where they need to be, or else I shall be hijacking you to get there. If you can't post before then, no worries. Just let me know, and I'll sort it.

GET TO DA CLOSET.

I look forward to the day when there is no longer a closet for our yo.... Oh, wait we are talking a real physical closet. Nevermind.

In ohter news *bounces in expectation*

WELCOME TO THE NEXT SCENE.

You're sitting on an ornate balcony with one of the most powerful Anarchs in the city. Congratulations. TK, ThE_DeAd and Hope, you guys are all sat at the tables as well. You're welcome to explain how you got their after Eric, Alice, Deadward and Sevens or just jump right in. Whatever works for you.

LET'S GET THIS SHIT ROLLING, FOLKS. We're very nearly at the end of the first chapter, which is most exciting. Didn't think I'd make it even this far, going by my shitty track-record at GMing things.

My goal by the end of this game is to have every member of the party punch Ed in the face.

That's funny because...

[13/05/2013 22:15:29] Vay: Eric is an ass and is suffering from a serious case of 'needs a punch in the face' syndrome
[13/05/2013 22:15:43] Vay: AKA being a fucking cammy.
[13/05/2013 22:15:50] Sarika: *L*
[13/05/2013 22:15:52] Grumpy: I'm sure Deadward or Sevens will be happy to oblige
[13/05/2013 22:15:59] Grumpy: you're playing him awesomely, dude

Whenever I play him I can't get it out of my head how much like Joffrey in Game of Thrones he behaves.

Well TK left a good-bye post in Arrivles & Departures, so no more crazy Tremere :(