Vampire: The Masquerade - BECOMING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Any fire escapes off the roof? Nearby roof ways that one could fanangle a means down? ladders? Catwalks? etc etc etc? Would that require a perception check?

Pretty much. Cept the folk painting roses are wearing black ski masks.

I was surprised grumps loved on the post. I honestly thought it was kind of thrown together.

Lawdeh, guys, didn't think it was all that good. Most appreciated.

EDIT: [MENTION=1034]Cerulean[/MENTION] my man, that's you intro'd. Sorry for the wait, and welcome to Shits About To Go Down Town.

Oh you are so kind, Mr. Vay.

I have a question. While leather-plad Kindred swords might be a bit worry some, should I worry about that or getting my blood pool up which is at 3?

*Flips the game table* Someone do something, the suspense is killing me!

I did. I got some lunch.

Vincent... telling Eric how to treat what's his... you've just overtaken Stevens on the PEOPLE ERIC IS GOING TO SEE DEAD IF AT ALL POSSIBLE list.

Btw, how filling was that take out Grumpy?

Eric the misogynistic vampire. Rapidly becoming the character we all love to hate. XD

Wow, I figured you'd all be further along in my leave of absence. I think I'm back to a point that I can post again. Got hard lined internet coming in on the 19th and on the meantime I'm running on an aircard. I should be back in business. NO HIJACKING REQUIRED FOR DEAR BRACEFACE

heh, I just connected the Nosferatu strain to having braces. This amuses me. But anywho, I'm writing a post as we speak.