Vampire: The Masquerade - BECOMING

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I think we're ready for our next GM post.

Sorry for the wait on that one, folks. I'm in one of those writing funks where I struggle to get anything finished, but I seem to be able to force a post out if I stick at it over a day or two of protracted on-off writing.

Ceru, you can take 2 BLOOD POINTS for your delicious snack that was sadly interrupted by a bunch of weird motherfuckers showing up to murder everyone. You may wish to do something about that, also. Everyone else, you've returned to that delightful little private function room to find that the party really heated up in your absence. Seems someone took offense to all the people still being alive or undead in the room and decided to do something about it.

GET POSTING. IT'D BE AWESOME IF WE COULD BUILD SOME MOMENTUM ON THIS ONE AGAIN.

*Rolls to search for clues among the carnage*

So what did I find?

Gonna use the forum's shiny new dice-rolling feature?

Gewd, geeeeeeeeeeeeewd.

That moment when you finish a post you've been meaning to finish for days.

SWEET+JESUS+_ca0c1db3a363f1daa8c73dd5fa8b66f4.png

What would I need to roll to see if Eric's background in the political games has told him of a group capable of this level/type of sadism and uses it regularly in their MO?

You'd know right off the bat that anyone who did pull something on this level would never willingly admit to doing so, but a Manipulation + Politics roll might tell us any rumours you've heard.

Yup, d10's be what we roll. I'll fire you a PM containing what that roll reveals to Eric later today (gotta jump on a bus and what-not first).

Alright, I have a post most of the way drafted so I'll be able to post tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAGH

REPLY ALREADY, ELSE I SHALL JUMP OFF THE BANISTER AND STEAL YA'LL'S XP!

Okay! Momentum time.

Perception check on two things

1) Glancing over the ledge to see the location of the targets and if any are in the proximity of the bar, or any other forms of alcohol, or if any are grouped together

AND

2) If there are any scattered bottles of high proof liquor in my immediate area.

(EDIT) I ran out of room to throw two sets of seven so I just used the post above for the additional two. What that leaves is the first roll of

4, 4, 8, 10, 5, 4, 7

and

8, 9, 4, 7, 6, 8, 3

GOOD LORD, I AM BAD AT THIS GMing BUSINESS.

Delay's entirely on me, chums; I should have messaged Cosmic with the results of his roll an age ago, but shit appears to keep getting flung at me this month. This has been rectified now, so we can hopefully get this show back on the road.

Again, many apologies guys.

Yes and I totally have not been slacking myself! Keep your gaze on Grumpy!

*grabs Ocha and holds her in front of him*

WAIT, YES. EVERYTHING IS ENTIRELY HER FAULT AND SUCH LIKE.

*pushes Ocha into the mob and makes good upon his escape*

I have my eye you....and you....and you....

tumblr_m6ygjzcPad1qioo9jo1_1280.gif

Alcohol found. What do I need to roll to take a dry strip of cloth, stick it down in there, light it on fire and chuck it at the munchers?

Cause I'mma do it.

2handsum4u, Ceru.

Given that twelve year-olds can make molotovs and the rule of cool is in effect, you don't need to roll to shove a rag in a bottle, no. Just need to make your attack roll.

Reactions: Cerulean
Hrm. Dex + athletics gives me a four pool.

Using a willpower. Aiming for the guys pitching liquid everywhere.

EDIT: Not great but it does the job I think.