Vampire bonding

She sighed a little. "I'm alright. Really." She said, giving him a reasuring smile. She let him steady her though. She stood there for a few moments before taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out. "Thanks." She said, letting her hand fall to the side. She went into the kitchen then and got some paper towel and wet it, scrubbing her neck where there was still blood. Once her neck was clean she met him back out in the living room. "You ready to go?" She asked, her eyes brightening.

He let her go, waiting for her while she cleaned herself off. When she asked if he was ready, immediately he answered, saying, "Of course, Lena."

She smiled and made her way to the door, opening it for him. Once he stepped outside, she closed the door and locked up, slipping her purse over her shoulder. She lead him to her car and opened the car door for him before making her way around to the driver's seat and sliding inside, shutting the door with a soft thud.

Getting into the car, he fumbled with the buckle, not familiar with its function, until he saw Lena do it, and he followed suit. He nodded to her, "I'm ready when you are."

She nodded and pulled away from the curb after starting the car. It was a little drive but nothing to long. They quickly made it to the dance club, pulsing neon lights flashing everywhere and thumping music loud enough that she could feel the light vibrations under her feat. She unbuckled and waited for Will. "It'll be fun." She said, smiling at him.

Already, Will was almost wincing from the lights and the pulsating music, its organized confusion like pounding nails into his skull. But, for Lena's sake, he forced a smile, knowing that if he backed out now, he wouldn't be a good friend, and he had to do at least that in exchange for him taking her blood every night. He nodded, "I hope so."

"Oh come on." She insisted, taking his hand and leading him inside. "Everyone needs to get out at least once in a while." They passed by the bouncers, who gave them a nod. The dance floor was crowded with people dancing in groups. She led him to the bar. "If you want something, I'm buying. My treat." She ordered a strawberry daquery (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and looked at Will, curious if he could drink alchoal or not. As she waited, she noticed a man approach them, wearing dark clothes. He was the same paleness as Will. (I was thinking he could be the guy leaving the notes for Will?)

Will ordered a Mojito, sipping the drink, and enjoying the familiar taste of it Although it would take a lot of alcohol to get him drunk, even buzzed, he still wanted to seem polite, and took another drink. He glanced at her, smiling, when he followed her gaze. Seeing who it was, he ground his teeth, trying to prevent his hand from breaking the glass. Taking a deep, seething breath, he set the glass down.

((Okay~^^))

When the man reached them, he instantly turned his attention to Lena. He took her hand and gently kissed it, licking her skin a little, tasting her. "Hello Miss Lena." He glanced at Will, a dark mischevious gleam in his eyes. "How might we be this evening?" He straightened, still holding onto her fingers.

She stared at him. "How do you know my name?" She breathed, tense.

The man chuckled. "Let's just say I know quite a lot about you acutally." He gave her a smile.

His eyes flashing dangerous red for a fraction of a second, Will leans close to Lena, whispering quickly into her ear. "Lena, get out of here now." He had never spoken to her with such urgency in his voice. "Drive as fast as you can to the nearest Catholic cathedral, and don't leave, not until it's daytime." He straightened, his eyes narrowing into slits.

The man smirked and Lena glanced at Will and then back at Mel, making the mistake of meeting his eyes. Mel's smirk widened and he used his hypnotic powers to hold Lena in place, to keep her from going anywhere. "I'm nothing to be frightened of Miss Lena." He purred, smiling and showing his fangs. "Besides, I have been waiting to meet you."

She wanted to move but couldn't. Mel still hadn't let go of her hand. "Who are you?" She demanded, her voice a whisper. She told her legs to move but they wouldn't budge.

"No one of coincidence." He replied.

Will took a threatening step forwards. "I thought I told you. Apparently, you either didn't care or didn't receive the letter. Stay away from Lena. Let her go, and leave. Now. I am not asking you." In his barely-contained fury, Will's fangs too were showing, his eyes already a dull rusty red.

The man looked at Will and then Lena. "It was a pleasure meeting you. I will see you again soon." He kissed her hand again, this time pirecing her skin a little with the tips of his fangs, drawing blood. He let go of her hand then, a smirk on his face and turned and disappeared into the crowd.

It took Lena several long minutes to collect herself. She stared after Mel until she could no longer see him before looking over at Will. "Who was that?" She asked, feeling a bit dazed and confused by the whole confrontation.

Will sighed heavily once he left, grimacing afterwards. "A poor bastard I really want to kill right now." He growled at her question, surprising even himself with his ferocity. Turning to her, the dull red left his eyes, and he said, "Did he hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No." She showed him her hand where he hand lightly punctured her skin with the tip of his fangs. "Does this mean anything though?" She wondered, looking up at Will.

Will shook his head in confusion. "I wouldn't know, but I suspect, that due to his age, he can now track you, find you no matter where he is." Again, he grimaces, hating that Lena had been pulled into his problems.

"Track me? What for?" She asked, looking in the general direction that he had disappeared to. "How old is he?" She wondered, almost afraid to find out.

Will shook his head, not knowing exactly why he'd want to track her. At her last question, he sighed, and said, "At least five hundred years, probably more. I would now, he's the man who turned me into what I am." Will's eyes grow sad at the memory, remembering that fateful night so many years ago, when all he had known was ripped away from him.

Five hundred years or more? Her eyes widened. Then she looked down and said, "I'm sorry." She glanced up at him.

His lips become a tight straight line, his eyes filling with sadness and anger. He closed his eyes for a long second, and when he reopened them, his eyes were once again back to normal. "It is fine." Will's voice had become more careful, slower, as if he was once again learning English for the first time.