Uvinia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the one who started this is in a complicated situation but told us to go on without him, but no one his posting in the rp thread :/

*mumbles incoherently*

Would it be appropriate to PM those who haven't posted in a while, or would that only be more annoying than helpful? For now though, I'll make another post of my own.

Sometimes notifications of new posts don't show up in my inbox, so friendly reminders are well appreciated. >_>

Apparently the one who started this is in a complicated situation but told us to go on without him, but no one his posting in the rp thread :/

I'd just like to point out that Charlie is female =P

I thought Charlie was a nickname for males, god English can be confusing xD

Some women named Charlotte go by the nickname Charlie...

Is there any posting order to this, Does anyone know how the turns are going, if there are turns?

I will make a post soon. I missed the post saying we could go ahead posting.

Yes yes! Don't wait up for my post by the way! I'm on a little hiatus aha. x

...and...

Post when you like, a lot has been going on for me so I can only make quick short posts like this to reply to OOC for now! :( Will do my best to get one up shortly!

So go for it on the posts for now, there wont be much fuss over who goes when and enjoy the RP :)

You're welcome @Fijoli just glad to help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember to give time to others for replying n_n

Also, are our character supposed to be scattered around the world? I'd like to run into someone but I don't know if any of you is near me >_>

Last edited:
Just remember to give time to others for replying n_n

Also, are our character supposed to be scattered around the world? I'd like to run into someone but I don't know if any of you is near me >_>

I believe we are all in the general area of one another, seeing as how most of us reacted to the passing comment on the coming of rain. I'll assume it will be quite the storm so that we have a broader space of land to act out upon. There aren't any rules saying we can't leave the area though, of course. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and lynzy
Alrighty! I am back in between a few things! :) Sorry guys! xx

Reactions: Fijoli
Welcome back charlie :D [MENTION=2210]lynzy[/MENTION] I decided to cross paths with you, hope you don't mind :P By the way, you're a fae, fairy or something like that, right? Are you tiny or human sized?

I am human sized and have been hoping some one would cross my path, thank you @Isho13! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we're sharing a scene, is it ok for us to keep posting or do we have to wait for the others to post too? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.