Uvinia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read your first post. It's long, well narrated, and beautifully written. What have I got myself into? :_D

lol you should try RPing with Asmodeus some time, knock your socks off for sure :P lol

Reactions: GarthNixZozo
Character Name: Larak (He had been ridden of his last name)

Race: Orc

Personality: He is calm headed under most circumstances but their are just some things that throw him over the edge. Most of those who had known him before learned to be afraid when something angered him because he becomes someone completely different. Few are able to say they didn't quiver, if not even a little, while watching him rampage. Although he has become increasingly better at keeping calm and controlling himself overtime. He isn't outwardly compassionate because that might be considered a weakness, and he is a bit socially awkward, which makes him keep his distance from others.

Biography: He was a discolored Orc from birth which gave him a bad life. When he was five and his skin didn't change they banished him for two years, after two years he came back looking the same so they gave him a day to run before they started hunting him down. The first warrior they sent after him took three days to catch him, his was older, faster, stronger, but in the end somehow Larak came on top. A few weeks later another Orc from his clan was sent out to kill him but met the same fate. Week after week another Orc was sent out until the entire clan was almost wiped out. That is when the last of the warrior went out together. By this time Larak was able to scavenge up weapons and armor of the highest quality from each of the Orc's he had slain and sat waiting for the next warrior to show up. To his surprised the Chieftain as well as three of his best men were his opponents this time. After a long battle Larak came out ahead, his clan was no more for those who could not be considered a warrior also could not hold the clan name, or so he thought. Their was one man left, the one man he never thought he would see. His father set out to kill him... it took but an arrow but upon seeing who it was it tore him apart. He killed his own father, and worse than that he father had set out to kill him.

By this time he was 16, alone, heart broken, and rich from the treasures he pulled off of the warrior's that he had slain himself. Word got out about him and those whom were brave enough set out to slay him. For the longest time he was an outlaw to his own people. He was a cast away of the castaways, the lowest of the low... It ate him alive until he had almost no personality left and he set out to find his own future, instead of waiting at his 'camp', if you could call some shack that wasn't even underground a camp, hoping that some warrior would be strong enough to end him.

He mad a few friends along the way although non of them lasted long. They either had to go their separate ways or was slain in front of him, honorably, in battle. It pain him to see his friends slain but not worth crying about... he didn't have a tear left to shed for it. He figured he cried enough when he was a child. All he could do was bury them before heading out again and hopefully finding another 'friend' or two that he probubly wouldn't trust until they left him in some way or another. Only then would he realize they weren't in fact after his bounty.

He is a bit older now and still hasn't found meaning in his life. Slowly he finds he is losing hope of doing anything and finding the curse of his clan (his banishment) too binding for him to do much more. He is starting to figure that if he makes it to fifty he should start looking for an honorable death. For if he didn't die in battle he would be an even bigger disgrace than his skin has already made him.

Appearance:
Orc.jpg
Weapon: He hold a short bow with fire arrows, an enchanted sword named Lunar Light, because its tendency to glow under the light of the moon, which was the sword of his clan, a couple of throwing knifes tipped a weak poison that causes muscles to slow and a short bit of rope. In his prime he was able to handle vast amount of enemy's but now that age is taking its tole he may become unreliable in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie
Haha. :) Yes your companion thing is amazingg!

Also thank you for the comment on my first IC post aha.. *blush*

Norway Approved! My first orc! Yay! Fabulous 'racist orcs' for background story too aha.. x

There, I wrote my first post. I'm afraid my posts will be the shortest and less pretty out of all posts. I'll try my best to keep up, but feel free to kick me out. ;_;

That was a nice sized post, your doing fine :) and I am done posting now too

Character Name: Ashkara Lynb'akh

Race: Orc

Personality: She often does not speak unless spoken to, except for in the rare occasion that it is required she make herself known. A streak of firm determination follows her no matter where the place, nor what the consequences of her stubborn actions may be. She is not ruthless or cruel, and would much rather find alternative routes when a goal must be reached and being such things are the only apparent option, but she can be, even he she does not enjoy it. Her sense of compassion for life and belief that the taking of it without reason is a waste, may not be immediately evident, but it is there, hidden deep within herself amongst all of her other 'useless' characteristics.

Biography: Ashkara had started off as a shy and quiet girl, one who cried often and took comfort from those around her many a time in her early life. At the age of six, other Orcs of her tribe began to talk. Not so openly that it was apparent at first, just the hushed whispers when she entered a room, or the glances she would get when others thought she was not looking. By the age of seven, being publicly ridiculed was a daily occurrence. Nightly was the beatings she took from her peers in their anger and frustration at her differences, causing her to become more so clingy. At eight, the age her parents -the chief himself and his wife- decided she take up some means of arms, either in offence or defence, they no longer cared. A guard had been prescribed to keep most physical harm from her, but even he had turned and attempted to kill the orc girl in vain. On the night that the killing was to take place, Ashkara had awoke to the sounds of screaming and battle cries from the center of their encampment. A crowd had quickly gathered to see what the late night commotion was about, and had found their chief already dead, the culprit gone. Justified rage broke out before a new leader had been appointed, seeing as Ashkara had no brothers or uncles to take the role. It was agreed amongst the wisest that the death of their late chief was a result of his daughter's shame to the tribe. Clearly, it had angered Samusin to a great extent. The girl was merely banished, in mercy to the great Orc and leader that her father had been.

For the following six years, she taught herself the ways of magic, craftsmanship, the rewards of saving and the suffering that followed wastage, swordsmanship and other practical skills which she had previously been too timid to try. She took on short-time apprenticeship, leaving as soon as she deemed herself as having learnt enough on the subject. Some lasted only a few weeks, two of them, the ones she excelled in the most, took over a year before forcing herself to continue on. One was defensive magic that could be used in battle to help ones stamina, as well as accuracy and speed when blocking, or attacking. The other, quite appropriately, was training in longswords instead of the traditional short-sword.

The eve of her fifteenth year since birth, it was her tribe's tradition for all of their children of such an age to fight one another in a show of their abilities against one another. At the time, she broke the rule of her banishment in order to take part in the event, returning to her tribe from exile. A deal was quickly struck that if she, Ashkara, could out do the competitors, then she would be welcome to return. Of course, they only agreed to her as a form of mockery, believing that she could never possibly be mature enough to successfully complete the task. However, she did. In a much un-gracious manner, she was accepted, but she did not stay, knowing that even with the deal in place, others would not hesitate to attempt killing her to rid their tribe of the 'pest' in their midst. Not long after, a famine broke out across the land where they resided, caused by a fearsome flood that was immediately followed by an unforgiving drought. Many starved, more died, and a sickness rose from the dead to the living. Once again, they cried that it was Samusin's wrath for allowing the Orc girl to stay with them, ignorant to the fact that she no longer even took up residence within their land. With anger as her guide, she took the role of Huntress to help feed the people until she entered her early twenties. Since then she has been roaming other lands, picking up on other traditions and ways of life, keeping her head low and eyes sharp. She takes up almost any job offered and stays dutifully with it for as long as her employer will allow.

Appearance: She has the broad, square features that are common in most Orcs, with a nose that is more pointed than flat. Her gray eyes still contain the wide, open shape as were in her youth, and a deeply kindled flame of survival that will occasionally make its way to the surface when threatened. What hair she has is of a light brown color.

Weapon: A longsword that is strapped to her back and a bewitched scythe that she won in a game of luck. Unknown to her, if used in fury, it will numb the mind and temporarily take over the body of the user until any amount of blood has been shed by the opposing party, or the anger has receded.

Seeing as how everyone here seems to be nice and not ready to bite each other's heads off, I attempted a sign up! ^-^

[MENTION=1709]Charlie[/MENTION] is it alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Charlie and lynzy
Yes yes! Don't wait up for my post by the way! I'm on a little hiatus aha. x

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name Ganondrof
Age Unkown
Race Unknown,supposed to be an knight
Personality: Evil
Bio Dark mage who no one knows about,he suddenly came and built himself a tower.He is also known for big hate to the world
apperence:Will add a picture
Wepons:A swprd and sometimes a staff

Name Ganondrof
Age Unkown
Race Unknown,supposed to be an knight
Personality: Evil
Bio Dark mage who no one knows about,he suddenly came and built himself a tower.He is also known for big hate to the world
apperence:Will add a picture
Wepons:A swprd and sometimes a staff

Hi, can you please go into a little more detail with your character's background? Can you also be clear on your race too please - I can't have people just making up races and characters and OP'ing their way through a roleplay. Just be careful with the Dark Mage if you're in the Knights. As knights do not have proper Magic like other races do, they use alchemy instead.

Character Name: Elswyth

Race: Fae

Personality: Elswyth has a dosile temperament. Mostly calm and observant, watching everything with curious eyes. Niaeve and childish at times, given her age. She has a fear of the darkness, she clings and shakes at the mere mention of the dark. When she talks, which Isn't often, she has a sweet and sincere voice, sounding smaller then the smallest human child. She has a wild side, in the sunlight she becomes fearless and reckless, as an orphan she is wandering the forest to figure things on her own. Her only friend Hunnin, an albino crow, accompanies her and keeps her safe. She treats Hunnin with tender unconditional love. She is quick to learn and can, in the moment become over emotional, as she attempts to understand the world around her.

Biography: her past is a short mystery, nothing extraordinary happens to the little fae, what happens to her parents will web revealed later on as she, her self, doesn't know. Hunnin is one of two albino crow twins. Hunnin and Munnin both lived with Elswyth's parents, when her parents died Hunnin carried Elswyth away to safety. Munnin was also caught up in the mess and hasn't been seen since. Hunnin and Elswyth have a bond that allows her to see through his eyes which comes in handy when danger is close. They fly together looking for food and staying out of sight.

Appearance: Elswyth.jpg

Weapon: Elswyth uses no weapons, her only powers are flight, intuition, she knows a lie as before it is spoken, returns life to dead plants and heal wounds and speak with wild life. Elyswyth doesn't know that she can heal other creatures or that she can revive vegetation, and when she will discover it is a mystery.

Elswyth have a bond that allows her to see through his eyes which comes in handy when danger is close. They fly together looking for food and staying out of sight.
A heal wounds and speak with wild life.

I don't mind healing properties being used, but please do it in moderation. What with her still only being her child her mana won't be very high, and the fact she relies on flight would drain a tonne of energy from her at the best of times too. I didn't want to include healing within the magics stated in their description, due to it being over-used, and OP. I like your using a bond with the crow, but again don't over-do it too, what with it not being in the specs.

Other than that, approved.

No problem, Elswyth doesn't fly on her own unless she has to, she usually rides Hunnin. I promise not to over use any of this and thank you very much for allowing me to join in :) and keep my character that is very nice of you, if you ever change your mind or you dislike anything just let me know. I Will change it no questions asked. Thank you very much Charlie.

Post when you like, a lot has been going on for me so I can only make quick short posts like this to reply to OOC for now! :( Will do my best to get one up shortly!

Hiiii! wanna join, but i have an idea:

This several wars have had millions of deads as the years passed. Some of this deads has risen up as ghosts, as ethereal remmanents of what they've been. The Cloudy Council is the army of organized ghosts that, ironically, want to set peace in this land. They've lost their lives in vane because of fat kings and queens. Now they march to left a peaceful land for their sons and their sons' sons.

Ghost will have a way to die again (or as they'd say "Vanish") and i leave that to your imagination.
My idea is to be a little captain of the Cloudy Council and that all the ghost are looking to take over a place in politics or take it by the force. And the council should unfold bit by bit, as a new faction.

If not, i'd like to be an Orc (kind of Uruk-hai)

Name: Retaries

Race: Elf

Personality: Retaries is harsh, revengeful, blunt, honest, and easily angered. She pays great attention to detail and will often try to estimate the fighting capabilities of a person, as well as the best way to kill them, the moment she meets them. She remembers much about the world around her and is connected to history. She finds that those of one of the humanoid races are tiresome, idiotic, greedy, selfish, and naive. She values life, but in a different way than most. Retaries believes that it is the cycle of life that matters most, that death will bring life, and that things must die for the world to continue on, therefore has little regret for killing though does not kill without purpose.

Biography: She lived in a city of elves while she was a child, but found she did not feel at home there. While still young but not juvenile she left, finding a secluded place in a lush green forest that she calls home. There she formed a great connection with the land, even further than before, and strove to protect it, driving off any who found her there though there were few. Some of the animals that make their home in her 'territory' know and trust her.

Appearance: She has long dark brown hair with many small braids. It is often filled with twigs and leaves that she doesn't care enough about to remove. She is tall and strong and many assume her to be a man before they have seen her face or heard her speak and there is little that is feminine about her. She often wears a cloak that covers her face. Her dark green eyes are cold and harsh and it almost always looks like she is glaring at someone even when she is not. (I can't find any fitting pictures so this will have to do)

Weapon: A bow an arrow, and she has a dagger in each of her boots. She can manage to use almost anything around her as a weapon, from a branch to a coin.

My elves always ending up seeming somewhat evil heheh... I'm not quite sure why.

Just because it's fairly far back now I'll put this here: @Charlie

Reactions: 2 people
Is this still going on? I noted the last IC post (unless I missed more) was from the 17th...so I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.