Uvinia

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first page, in that row of rules, it does say to post as much as possible o.O With everyone not posting very often, I don't think she'll have a problem with it.

Would you, @Charlie ?

I'll go ahead and post then n.n

Yeah! Just post amongst yourselves my sweets and then if somebody else interjects, they join the loop too :)! x

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If I wanted to join the IC would I then just make a post, or what? I don't want to mess anything up

@Tyranes

You need to fill out the character sign-up sheet on the first page, then it's suggested you wait for Charlie to verify that your character is alright. After that, you can post to your heart's content. ^^

I did post a character thing, so I suppose I'll just wait. Good, now at least I know what I'm doing. Well, more than I used to anyway.

Reactions: lynzy
Did you?

Edit: So you have! I suggest editing it and tagging Charlie's name with the @ so that she might take notice of it sooner. ^^ Very nice, by the way.

@lynzy Well that explains why supposedly you weren't replying to me. Turns out the last reply I wrote on the rp thread was never sent, and here I was, waiting for a reply to a text I never posted. -_- I'm veeeeeeeery frustrated, if I'm in a better mood by tomorrow I'll reply then. -_-

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
@Charlie I'm sorry but I'm going to have to Drop from this RP, as much as I enjoy it I have alot going on. Thank you for lettin gme write with all of you and Hope to again in the future ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.