Useless Power? IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=", #ff6600, solid"]
tvemVOq.jpg

♦Location: Rainbow's Apartment-The Entrance Of The Elite Building X ♦Mood: Annoyed-Curious X ♦Outfit: I Feel Freedom
Rainbow shot up out of her bed when she saw a drone fly into her apartment. "Are you joking right now." She listened to the hologram speak to her. She knew that they would need her someday... but did she actually truly want to help them? She had to sleep on it.

-The Next Day-

Rainbow was walking towards the Elite building. Even though just a few months ago they had shunned her, they needed her now, and she wanted to prove to them that her powers were strong ones. When she made it to the front of the building, she noticed a guy was standing there. Rainbow held onto her card key, tapping the man on the shoulder. "Ummm, are you here because those jerks thought your power was weak... and now they need you too?" She smiled at him. "I'm Rainbow by the way."
Interaction(s): Hisashi
Mentioned: Hisashi

Tagged: @Kurogane86
[/fieldbox]

Hisashi was about to walk away when someone tapped him on the shoulder. "Huh, um yeah. I'm here to. I don't know." Hisashi leaned up against the building and looked at the girl she seemed nervous too. He smiled and held out his hand "I'm Hisashi , yeah I guess I am. Altough I don't think they deserve it. Then when I think about it they arnt the ones suffering, it's the city."

Hisashi slide down to sit against the wall "I just don't know how I can face them."

((I'm going to skip out on @Dakota K5 and just post, as he's offline))

Alexander slowly hauled himself up to the Elite building, now leaning on a wooden quarter staff instead of the scaffold pole. His leg was splinted and bandaged, but under his trousers, he wasn't going to bother putting it in a cast, as for his hand, he wore a pair of black leather gloves to cover the bandages. "Why all the god dam steps?" He growled and looked at the others. "Honestly? I'd rather overload that power wipeing thingy and just nuke everyone's powers out of existance." He said icily as a way of introducing himself. "make life easier, make the world safer, and solve this whole issue." He continued then looked at the others. "I'm alexander, though just call me Lex."

Anton had left the night before after helping Alex fix his leg, he had gone home himself and slept until the sun rose on the horizon. He awoke and went about his morning routine before he put on his shirt and a sleeveless vest on top, on his legs he put on jeans and boots for his feet finally he strapped his knife to his belt before he left. He made his way to the Elite building, he watched as their were cars chasing and shooting at each other a man lay dead in an ally a single gunshot to the head, another being beat by others. Someone must of felt lucky that day as they approached Anton but he wasn't in the mood for shenanigans today so as soon as the pocket knife the man had was pulled on Anton Anton hit the man in the face before he kicked the now dropped knife away and kept walking. He arrived at the building and saw he was the forth there, two men and a woman he recognized Alex but not the other two but as he got closer he noticed something about all three. "Oh please don't tell me imma be the oldest in this group." He thought in dismay. "Hello Alex who are your friends here?" Anton asked the only person here he knew.

Hisashi looked at the new characters walking up his first impression was, Rainbow seemed like she was eager to help but Lex sounded like he'd rather join the villain side and well the older guy seemed like he should have already been an established hero. Hisashi stood up and nodded his head at the two. "hi, i'm Hisashi i guess you guys got one of these last night too?" Hisashi flashed the keycard.

"i guess since you guys are here you pretty much made your mind and decided to help them out?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dakota K5 @EddiEddi @The Mernsicle @jeshem

Alexander shrugged "I got one. I just want to see what else they have to say." He paused. "Whats that song again? "And so the strong will fall and ask the helpless for aid." Or something?" he shrugged again before slumping down and trying to rub some of the pain out of his leg before looking at his watch and deciding he'd rather take the painkillers now than later.

Hisashi looked at the new characters walking up his first impression was, Rainbow seemed like she was eager to help but Lex sounded like he'd rather join the villain side and well the older guy seemed like he should have already been an established hero. Hisashi stood up and nodded his head at the two. "hi, i'm Hisashi i guess you guys got one of these last night too?" Hisashi flashed the keycard.

"i guess since you guys are here you pretty much made your mind and decided to help them out?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dakota K5 @EddiEddi @The Mernsicle @jeshem
"I'm just here to here what they got to say." Anton said as he leaned against a wall waiting to see if others showed up or not, he found it funny that all of the people here besides himself was a teen and he questioned it. The elite had to of had a reason for getting all these teens and one adult, well at least so far who knows maybe he wasn't the only 20 something asked to join.

Lucas, who was walking over to join the group, had heard Hisashi's question and Anton's reply.
"I'm pretty much with this guy," said Lucas gesturing to the adult. "I don't exactly owe these "heroes" anything." Lucas took a seat near the slumped teen. "Names Lucas. Nice to meet you all."

"Lex." Alexander said and sighed. "we all owe them little more than a good solid kick in the balls. what was it the announcment said, years ago. 'those who have the power to protect the city should, and those that have the power to suport them should do that, and those that have no power should look after those that do." Or some bullcrap like that." He muttered bitterly, it was clear that there was something more than just annoyance at being downtrodden for so long at work here.

"Lex." Alexander said and sighed. "we all owe them little more than a good solid kick in the balls. what was it the announcment said, years ago. 'those who have the power to protect the city should, and those that have the power to suport them should do that, and those that have no power should look after those that do." Or some bullcrap like that." He muttered bitterly, it was clear that there was something more than just annoyance at being downtrodden for so long at work here.
"It could of been worse, generally when a society deems whole groups of people as inferior worse things then being looked down upon start to happen like camps and mass death at least they had a moral compass or we might not be here right now." Anton was a fan of history, while most people learned of the past few decades back to the first human gaining powers but Anton looked back farther all the way to the European empires of the 11th to 19th century and the chaos of the 20th century. He was always waiting for the heroes or hell the villains to say that those without powers weren't people anymore and those with useless powers were second class citizens but that fear seemed to be fading more and more the longer the heroes were without powers.

Hisashi listened to Anton talk about history, he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. He looked around and decided he'd rather get it overwith. "I don't know about you guys but, I wanna get this over with." Hisashi stood up, walked over to the scanner, and placed the card key in the slot. The panel lit up and brought Hisashi's old information up.

"Welcome Hero - Nightmare." (See my bio, not everyone will have a hero name yet.)

The doors opened up to a long hallway, a scanner dropped down right behind Hisashi blocking the way. "Please insert card key to proceed."

Hisashi turned around "make sure to use your card keys, they don't call this scanner the bouncer for nothing." Hisashi stood there waiting for everyone to come through the scanner.

Lucas marched up to the machine, plugging in the key card.

"Welcome, Lucas," said the robotic voice.

"F*ck you," replied the teen. Lucas had always seen himself lucky that his parents had been heroes, allowing him to escape the bleak life of most of the Useless. However, the hurt caused by the relatives and "friends" who abandoned and refused to associate themselves with him after he was declared a Useless; he wasn't ready to forgive them just yet.

"C'mon. Let's see what these heroes have got to say," called Lucas over his shoulder.

Anton was next, he slid his card and waited for the machine to run and confirm everything.

"Welcome, Anton."

"Well at least I don't have a stupid nickname, no offense Hisashi." He said as he stood with the two and waited for the rest.

Alexander shook his head. "bet you any money I could turn it in to so much slag on the floor." He said lightly but non the less he swiped his card and walked through.

"Welcome Alexander." He looked almost relived so that people didn't know his powers. "pfft I bet you we get some stuipid name anyway, like Mr.invincible." he said with a soft growl, he was looking round at the floor, scooping up decent shaped and sized bits of rubble, preferring metal to most other things. though solid concrete was also usable.

As the others walked through the security door A female ex hero walked into the hallway. Her name was Echo, her power was her voice would boom loudly causeing a sound wave to knock opponents back. She was a tall blonde beauty, and although she used to be all proud and loud without her power she seemed more nervous and meek. She tried to speak but nothing came out, she cleared her throat and she spoke barely above a whisper.

"um..Hello everyone my name is Ech...um i'm Diana. please um follow me to the main..um view." She turned and crouched down. "um i'm sorry. i'm, um without my powers i'm not to confident. and um just follow me to the main terminal."

Hisashi shook his head and whispered back to the others. "before when she had powers she was so loud and bossy. i guess that's the confidence that comes with having an A Rank power." Hisashi smiled and followed Diana.

As the others walked through the security door A female ex hero walked into the hallway. Her name was Echo, her power was her voice would boom loudly causeing a sound wave to knock opponents back. She was a tall blonde beauty, and although she used to be all proud and loud without her power she seemed more nervous and meek. She tried to speak but nothing came out, she cleared her throat and she spoke barely above a whisper.

"um..Hello everyone my name is Ech...um i'm Diana. please um follow me to the main..um view." She turned and crouched down. "um i'm sorry. i'm, um without my powers i'm not to confident. and um just follow me to the main terminal."

Hisashi shook his head and whispered back to the others. "before when she had powers she was so loud and bossy. i guess that's the confidence that comes with having an A Rank power." Hisashi smiled and followed Diana.
Anton's heart almost broke at the sight of Diana, she looked like a kicked puppy. But he decided to just follow the others behind Diana not voicing his thoughts less he make the former A ranker feel worse about her situation, now he waited for the antagonistic comment from Alexander that was inevitable.

As Diana walked down the hallway Hisashi kept thinking about his last visit. The halls were filled with heroes talking, laughing it seemed full of life. Now it's dark, empty and a little intimidating. As Diana turned the corner Hisashi slowed. " were almost there. The, the control room."

Hisashi's mind was unstable, he kept seeing dominator and the rest of the heroes looking at him with dissaproving eyes as they excused him from the elite building. Hisashi turned and looked at the others his powers activated, Hisashi's mental powers infiltrated the other useless heroes minds as he unconciously started to project the image of him transforming into a huge blood covered Demon.

The image that was being broadcasted into everyone's mind was Hisashi falling to the floor as he grabbed at his arms. His skin tore open, like he was ripping out of his human skin transforming into a huge blood covered Demon. The demon stood up and roared at the group.

@Dakota K5, @EddiEddi, @jeshem, @Shattered♦Secrets™ , @The Mernsicle

Alexander was so tempted to kneecap Diana and comment about why she wasn't laughing at them but he held himself back and contented himself with a venom filled comment "So, now you need us, The downtrodden, The forgotten, The bastard sons and daughters of your flawed culture, and to you we were once the unclean, the ones to be spat on. and you expect us to recreate what opressed us for so long from the dust?" He smiled and shook his head. "I am only here to watch anyone else with powers burn really." he said he took a breath about to continue before Hisashi transformed, rather than reacting in a sane manner and running he spun on the spot and pushed off, "Energize.." He muttured turning a small shard of dirt under him in to energy, a microscopic amount, but enough to accelerate him to a speed at which it was rather hard to dodge him and he tackled Hisashi with the full force of this acceleration, his shoulder to his new companion's gut.

"Ah there it is." Anton thought as he heard Alexander, he lit a cigarette as he felt something enter his head from Hisashi's direction as it started to look like he was transforming but Anton's mind was stronger then that as he saw through it and he also saw how Alexander shoulder check Hisashi at speed. The former heroes seemed rather unaffected by the illusion though he wasn't able to tell what was happening in their minds, with his cigarette in his mouth he watched the two teens that were struggling on the floor still but he wasn't going to do anything unless one attempted to kill the other.

Lucas was trained by heroes to be a hero. After he was declared a useless, the training stopped but Alex's parents hired tutors to help him at least defend against some powers. He felt a mental attack entering his mind and watched in astonishment as Hisashi slowly transformed into a demon. As Alexander tackled Hisashi, Lucas closed his eyes, trying to force the mental attack out of his head. When he opened his eyes again, the demon was gone and Alex and Hisashi were wrestling on the ground. Lucas quickly ran over to break the two apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.