UPDATE DAY FEBRUARY 28TH: REVERTING THE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM, SITE UPDATES & BUG FIXES

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE DAY IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED TO A LATER DAY IN THE WEEK!

My house guests arrive on Saturday night and I dunno how many days they're staying. I may end up doing the updates on the 17th, or I might end up having to wait until March 1st. D:<

BUT IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE VALENTINE'S DAY. >:[

Thanks for the heads' up, Diana!

I've never felt so lied to

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Aw, but I was actually gonna be busy all day Valentine's. D:

DAMN IT! I THOUGHT WE COULD SKIP ALL THE VALENTINE THREADS THIS YEAR D:

DAMN IT! I THOUGHT WE COULD SKIP ALL THE VALENTINE THREADS THIS YEAR D:
And here I was going to make a Valentine's thread just for you!

Actually, I might be moving this weekend and won't have internet till next week anyway. Luckily I'll be too busy to miss all the 'Is it back up yet?!?!' anxiety. Lucky me!

*Immediately starts to plot an Iwaku Orgy for Feb 14th*

*Prepares the ban button for when Gwazi accidentally invites an underaged person to his orgy or for when one slinks in without him noticing*

I cannot be held liable for this...
IF YOU CREATE IT, YOU WILL POLICE IT! ]:< If any kids slink in under your nose, you'll get thrown out with them, and we'll have the orgy without your butt D:

IF YOU CREATE IT, YOU WILL POLICE IT! ]:< If any kids slink in under your nose, you'll get thrown out with them, and we'll have the orgy without your butt D:
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

By that logic all you staff should be banned because blue and red stars have done Liber-teen/tine RP's before on here only to be caught later.
Your responsibility, you go with me. :P

*hands swords to both*

Now now now.... let's settle this like Iwakuians(Iwakuans?Iwakians?)

FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

By that logic all you staff should be banned because blue and red stars have done Liber-teen/tine RP's before on here only to be caught later.
Your responsibility, you go with me. :P
WE DON'T DO LOGIC HERE! -Bans for trying to logic me-

So does that mean i have time to find a valentine on the 14 o.o
We all have a Valentine already though.

tumblr_inline_o2abu49EJ51u15h5l_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.