UPDATE DAY FEBRUARY 28TH: REVERTING THE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM, SITE UPDATES & BUG FIXES

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE DAY IS OFFICIALLY POSTPONED TO A LATER DAY IN THE WEEK!

My house guests arrive on Saturday night and I dunno how many days they're staying. I may end up doing the updates on the 17th, or I might end up having to wait until March 1st. D:<

BUT IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE VALENTINE'S DAY. >:[

Thanks for the heads' up, Diana!

I've never felt so lied to

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Aw, but I was actually gonna be busy all day Valentine's. D:

DAMN IT! I THOUGHT WE COULD SKIP ALL THE VALENTINE THREADS THIS YEAR D:

DAMN IT! I THOUGHT WE COULD SKIP ALL THE VALENTINE THREADS THIS YEAR D:
And here I was going to make a Valentine's thread just for you!

Actually, I might be moving this weekend and won't have internet till next week anyway. Luckily I'll be too busy to miss all the 'Is it back up yet?!?!' anxiety. Lucky me!

*Immediately starts to plot an Iwaku Orgy for Feb 14th*

*Prepares the ban button for when Gwazi accidentally invites an underaged person to his orgy or for when one slinks in without him noticing*

I cannot be held liable for this...
IF YOU CREATE IT, YOU WILL POLICE IT! ]:< If any kids slink in under your nose, you'll get thrown out with them, and we'll have the orgy without your butt D:

IF YOU CREATE IT, YOU WILL POLICE IT! ]:< If any kids slink in under your nose, you'll get thrown out with them, and we'll have the orgy without your butt D:
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

By that logic all you staff should be banned because blue and red stars have done Liber-teen/tine RP's before on here only to be caught later.
Your responsibility, you go with me. :P

*hands swords to both*

Now now now.... let's settle this like Iwakuians(Iwakuans?Iwakians?)

FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

By that logic all you staff should be banned because blue and red stars have done Liber-teen/tine RP's before on here only to be caught later.
Your responsibility, you go with me. :P
WE DON'T DO LOGIC HERE! -Bans for trying to logic me-

So does that mean i have time to find a valentine on the 14 o.o
We all have a Valentine already though.

tumblr_inline_o2abu49EJ51u15h5l_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.