UPDATE DAY FEBRUARY 28TH: REVERTING THE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM, SITE UPDATES & BUG FIXES

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Tosses Candy Hearts at people because of Diana's guests.* That's all you'll get from me.

OUR NEW UPDATE DAY IS FEBRUARY 28TH!

Anxiously waiting for this update. I haven't joined a role-play or anything yet because I have no freaking idea how any of this works.

Anxiously waiting for this update. I haven't joined a role-play or anything yet because I have no freaking idea how any of this works.
This update won't really help you solve that problem though as all it will do is to change the layout a bit and not the way you sign up to roleplays.

To join a one x one roleplay you simply go to the 'seeking one on one partners' area under the roleplay search category. There you can either search for someone who has ideas you like or someone you think you could brainstorm with and then you contact them, or you can create your own partner searching thread and let the partners come to you. Once you and another person has talked about the idea you want to do you or your partner posts a thread in the one on one roleplaying area in the genre section that best fits your character.

To join a group roleplay is also simple. Go to the group roleplaying section, choose the genre you are most interested in or search through all genres, read about a few roleplays, and once you find something interesting, you simply post a character in the thread and wait for the game master to approve of your character. (Most game masters has a character skeleton they want you to use, but if they don't seem to have one, you can either ask them what they want to know about your character or post the basics: Name, age, appearance, biography/history (Doesn't have to be long), personality (can be merged into biography)) If you are uncertain if the roleplay still accepts members or if you have questions before you sign up, it's just to ask in the thread. Usually you can see if they are still accepting players on the prefix at the side of the title. If it says "By invitation only" or "closed signup" it is no longer open for new players.

• Useful
Reactions: Illin
So i have a week to make as many multi tab RPs as i can...

#ChallengeAccepted

Must rp as hard as I can to make up for the day i cant >:;

Status
Not open for further replies.