UPDATE DAY FEBRUARY 28TH: REVERTING THE ROLEPLAY SYSTEM, SITE UPDATES & BUG FIXES

Status
Not open for further replies.
male_tears_basic_white_mug-r430a6569b6ed48b2b83a98556d323a22_x7jgr_8byvr_512_zpsybhyjio5.jpg

*Votes for Trumpwaku*

Reactions: Mowkie
Although I loved the tabs system, being a neat freak myself, I am soooo glad to be moving back to the old system. It was far more organized overall, in my personal opinion. PLUS subgenres are my babies. It's how I find interesting RPs.

Not to mention the fact that everything was sorted by last update. That was a pain in the ass, though I did FINALLY figure out my way around that. Still a pain in the ass, though.

*Hopes DM's take the initiative to add Cast lists themselves*

*Really doesn't want to return to the dark ages of digging through the OOC for sheets because the respective DM's would never bother with it*

*Hopes DM's take the initiative to add Cast lists themselves*

*Really doesn't want to return to the dark ages of digging through the OOC for sheets because the respective DM's would never bother with it*
If all else fails, make a spreadsheet! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ha ha! I meant for the OP so all players could see it easily you smart asses. :P
That would be a table, not a spreadsheet. Besides, you could just link to it at the top of your OP if you wanted to—that would require the exact same number of clicks as the Cast List tab did.

There's no denying it. Spreadsheets are the future.

Reactions: Galgallin
That would be a table, not a spreadsheet. Besides, you could just link to it at the top of your OP if you wanted to—that would require the exact same number of clicks as the Cast List tab did.

There's no denying it. Spreadsheets are the future.
But... New browser tabs... ;A;

Mad respect on the looks of that spreadsheet, @Holmishire

Mad respect on the looks of that spreadsheet, @Holmishire
He made it for Legend of Renalta. It's the cast list. He makes them for most RP's he joins, and I adore it as a GM. Holmishire wrote an amazing guide on font colours too. He's a fantastic player, one of my most dedicated, and if you happen to role play, I whole heartedly recommend him.

• Thank You
Reactions: Holmishire
I will take your man-love for him into account should I ever require a respectable RP player.

EDIT: I know it sounds negative, but I am actually taking that advice into account. I just can't stop sounding like an asshole.

How did you do the info bubbles for the extra information? (I admit, I don't know exactly what I should call them - the black rectangular-ish shapes)
Those're notes. They work a lot like comments, but are only available for editors.

You can add it to a cell by going to Insert > Note. (The 'Insert' menu's drop-down, it'll be right beneath 'Comment'.) on Chrome, I'm also able to just use the short-cut shift+f2.

He made it for Legend of Renalta. It's the cast list. He makes them for most RP's he joins, and I adore it as a GM. Holmishire wrote an amazing guide on font colours too. He's a fantastic player, one of my most dedicated, and if you happen to role play, I whole heartedly recommend him.
Oh you, you'll make me blush.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo and Dusk
I cannot wait to see all the Cbox newbies ask when the site will be back up. I'm going to bully every single one of them by calling them illiterate morons. I'm pretty sure a few are already in this topic. So, prepare @Uranus, newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.